Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: Cain Velasquez destroys Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sums up MMA, joke of a ****in sport, inferior athletes and pub brawlers

Comment

Fury beats Cain in a ring in a octogon in a triangle. He's just a better man and fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Yeah, and Fury had a 1 in 20 chance to beat Wladimir.

**** off Haye you bellend.
        Haye would destroy the Fury sisters in one night Hughie first then the big doofy one Dyson Fluff Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
          Haye would destroy the Fury sisters in one night Hughie first then the big doofy one Dyson Fluff Fury.
          Fury smashes Haye right after he's smashed in your mums back doors.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            This sums up MMA, joke of a ****in sport, inferior athletes and pub brawlers

That's Bellator though and both of those guys aren't really youth MMA fighters that worked their way to the top they just fight it's as simple as that.

Let's not forget how awful the Fury Vs Wladimir fight was two grown men not wanting to actually go toe-to-toe.

Comment

Can people stop posting utter garbage from that Fraud already?

Why the hell does anyone care what he thinks? he is taking the piss out of Boxing fans all over the world with his crap, and yet there are people out there that are still fans of his, absolutely insane.

Comment

That is one creepy interviewer

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Why not? Cuz thats exactly what people do all the time. And thats what these guys are specifically doing in this video (I didn't watch it so just going off of the title doe).

I think once most boxing fans realize that boxing is an inferior fighting style to the fighting gumbo that is MMA in a "real fight" (or in the octagon which is an even more silly claim as its like saying a badass 100m dash guy is gonna beat a badass decathlon cat in a decathlon) you'll see less people talking about this sorta thing. Still amazing to me this is in debate, but anyway get used to it cuz its not over for sure.
                  Except it isn't. Should we go dig up the thread where you walked away from the discussion with me there about the same thing? Because I can go on all day about how you are wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Except it isn't. Should we go dig up the thread where you walked away from the discussion with me there about the same thing? Because I can go on all day about how you are wrong here.
                    If that argument is the one I'm thinking of than I walked away from your failure to comprehend being an expert in two weapons (fists) is never gonna be superior to being good at to an expert in 10 weapons (fists, feet, knees, elbows, grappling, BJJ & anything notable I'm forgetting) in an arena where all 10 weapons are fair game.

There isn't much of an argument to be had lol. I don't care how exceptional the guys driving the two tanks are they are gonna lose more often than not to the other side that has good to exceptional cats in ten tanks. Sure sometimes the two tanks guys are gonna win, but its not gonna happen more often. Its not that controversial an opinion.

Comment

Once furyss fought wilder, josh and wlad yes Cain would be interestinhg

Comment

Working...
                      X