Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kimbo slice just involved in the most pathetic fight I've ever seen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    No they just gassed in 2 mins lol
    Lol wow I felt better thinking it was staged. They were actually trying and that's all they could muster up and that was suppose to be a grudge match.

Comment

Wait until you see Canelo-Khan

Comment

edit your post and add this

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          This guy is apparently a pro boxer now?
          Edit your post and add this. Just copy and past. I put a space at the beginning between the < and div

< div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 57.542%;">

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Edit your post and add this. Just copy and past. I put a space at the beginning between the < and div

< div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 57.542%;">
          I'm technologically challenged.

Comment

Man both these dudes gassed out after a three punch combo, a featherweight boxer could ahve knocked both these dudes out.

Kimbo and Dada could barely lift their arms, their swings looked like they were swimming in water.

that main event was a fix, Shamrock taking a dive again dude let Royce knock him out seriously? lost all respect for Ken, he even purposely let go of a rear naked choke on kimbo, they are paying ken to take dives.

Comment

That fight surpassed Jones-Hopkins 2 for worst fight ever by like 100 miles.

Comment

It's MMA dude what do you expect.

Comment

Still better than May/Pac

Comment

Also, 90% of the people on this forum would be spent after a minute. Just big talkers online. I'd knock all you nerds out.

Comment

• Working...
                      X