Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao have any endorsement deals or sponsorship's left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    His PR people should have cut the mic off as soon as they asked him his views on gays.
    That's the thing though. The people around him have no clue what to do. Koncz is Manny's only go to guy and this dude cant be with Manny 24/7. The other filipinos around Manny are just there to collect the check. Manny have one of the worst team ever.

Comment

As we all know his biggest sponsor Nike, gave him the boot recently.

But Manny was also endorsed by other companies like Hennessy and Wonderful Pistachios. Did they sever ties with him too?

That wouldn't be a good sign if they did, especially for a guy like Pacquiao who lives a lavish lifestyle and spends tons and tons of money on a daily basis. He has homes in Los Angeles and back home in the Philippines. He also has dozens of people that live with him and follow him everywhere he goes. He pays for all of them.

I hope Manny doesn't go broke just because he stated his own personal views.
      Oh come on lol. A poster like u would be more than happy if pacc goes broke. I know u will say no no but u know u would be more than happy. Worry abt ur money my man, dont worry abt a millionaire like Manny

Comment

I'm referring to your user title. The thing under your name.

It literally says "Cuckold **** Connoisseur" under yours.

I don't judge you though.
        Some words of advice, if my user was ****wale I wouldn't dare to call anyone a ****.

Comment

There will still probably be people paying to have logos on his shorts in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Oh come on lol. A poster like u would be more than happy if pacc goes broke. I know u will say no no but u know u would be more than happy. Worry abt ur money my man, dont worry abt a millionaire like Manny
            Money will go broke first before Manny, that's for sure.

Comment

remember when pac fans used to laugh cause floyd didnt have sponsors lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Anybody who laughs at these guys money is straight up ******ed. Sponsors are not, these guys would laugh at our pocket bank accounts...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Yup, we sure do.

Comment

“Foot Locker worked with Manny Pacquiao briefly and we are no longer in contract with him and have no plans to work with him.”

http://www.balitangamerica.tv/foot-l...work-with-him/

Comment

Working...
                      X