Collapse
No announcement yet.

More athletes and celebs needs to speak out on how wrong being gay is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true! Pacquiao truly is a divine warrior sent from God to spread the word that ****sexuality is a sin and perversion of nature!

We need to support the conservative approach to same sex marriages and make it known to the gays that we will not tolerate their "just because I'm gay, I'm gonna be a pervert in front of children" license.

I have nothing against the gays but I do have a problem with the way many of them openly discuss their ****sexual acts at the workplace and in public. For many of them it is the truth, many of them are worse than animals!

Comment

Comment

This is just pure B.S.! So be it- it's their preference not ours. Hell there's a lot of other sh/t in my life to worry about this

Comment

Originally posted by ReIoaded View Post
          It's true! Pacquiao truly is a divine warrior sent from God to spread the word that ****sexuality is a sin and perversion of nature!

We need to support the conservative approach to same sex marriages and make it known to the gays that we will not tolerate their "just because I'm gay, I'm gonna be a pervert in front of children" license.

I have nothing against the gays but I do have a problem with the way many of them openly discuss their ****sexual acts at the workplace and in public. For many of them it is the truth, many of them are worse than animals!
          What's wrong with same sex marriages?

Who cares?

Lot's of people will have issues with anyone speaking of their private lives in the workplace and in public.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Vito was a good earner and I felt bad that they had him whacked just for being a gay.

Vito was good at being a gay because he kept his love life out of public. He only dressed up like one of the Village People and didn't perform gross dance moves in the privacy of the gay bar. He was respectful of society and was wrongfully murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
              What's wrong with same sex marriages?

Who cares?

Lot's of people will have issues with anyone speaking of their private lives in the workplace and in public.
              There is nothing wrong with it other than it being a scared union between a man and a woman.

I don't know about your experiences, but from what I have seen many times in public and at the workplace, the gays shamelessly discuss their gay sex at work without ever considering that their co-workers may find it tasteless and unpleasant.

Yet, they always insist on letting everyone within ear shot hear about it. Same goes for their stupid pride parades which are held in public and they pretend to perform gay sex on the floats and all that stuff. They can go to hell.

Comment

Vito was a good earner and I felt bad that they had him whacked just for being a gay.

Vito was good at being a gay because he kept his love life out of public. He only dressed up like one of the Village People and didn't perform gross dance moves in the privacy of the gay bar. He was respectful of society and was wrongfully murdered.
                I don't think Tony wanted to kill him he didn't care and from what i remember i think they made some kind of payment deal so Vito doesn't die. Phil on the other hand had other plans.

Comment

Gays control many of the corporations that help athletes and stars live in luxury!!..they not trying to **** up their bread!!...Pac went against the grain and thats why I salute him and I've ALWAYS supported the stance he took!!....Pac just said what MOST of us want to say but we're too concerned about ruffling the rainbow birds feathers!!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with it other than it being a scared union between a man and a woman.

I don't know about your experiences, but from what I have seen many times in public and at the workplace, the gays shamelessly discuss their gay sex at work without ever considering that their co-workers may find it tasteless and unpleasant.

Yet, they always insist on letting everyone within ear shot hear about it. Same goes for their stupid pride parades which are held in public and they pretend to perform gay sex on the floats and all that stuff. They can go to hell.
                    None of us really know why we're here.

Nobody knew when they were coming into the world.

Nobody knows when they're leaving the world.

There's lots of questions that nobody has definitive answers to.

None of us are in a position to be saying what's right and what isn't.

The only things I look for in any human being, is intelligence, kindness, and honesty etc. I don't care who they are or where they come from as long as they're nice, honest, good hearted people.

Regarding your comments, I think it's totally out of order for any person to openly discuss their private lives in public, unless they're part of a group that are willing participants in it. Their acts during their parades are also wrong. But it's obviously due to frustration, because they've been outcast by the majority of the general public. We should live in a world where gay people shouldn't have to come together for a parade. We should all live together as one, just trying to help each other as best we can.

To me, Manny's comments are ridiculous.

He thinks being gay is wrong, yet he'll watch a c*ck fight and cheat on his wife.

It's an absolute joke.
                    Last edited by robertzimmerman; 02-21-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                      None of us really know why we're here.

We should live in a world where gay people shouldn't have to come together for a parade.

He thinks being gay is wrong, yet he'll watch a c*ck fight and cheat on his wife.
                      None of us really know why we're here?
                      -I'm pretty sure there's plenty of religious people out there who absolutely know why they're here and cannot be convinced otherwise. That's the advantage they have with faith. They have a sense of spiritual centering that an atheist simply can't comprehend.

We should live in a world where gay people shouldn't have to come together for a parade.
                      -We do live in a world where they shouldn't have to come together for a parade. It's just that they choose to have their parade where they can act like perverts in public.

-If anybody is allowed to watch c*ck fighting, it should be the human c*ck fighters themselves, especially the dudes from the countries where c*ck fighting is a national past time and there's no western liberal animal rights activists and vegetarians to tell them they shouldn't be eating poultry.

As for cheating on his wife, that's her problem. She could have divorced him and taken half his earnings.

Comment

Working...
                      X