Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather falls for girl half his own age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd never learns these type of girls ain't interested in you for anything but the money, first off she is WAY too young and how many unsuccessful relationships has he had?
    I don't get it he won't ever learn plus its weird ****ing someone 20 years younger than you, very, very weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
      My wife was 17 when I met her and I was 30.
      You weren't a millionaire though that's the difference, crazy things can happen sure but I highly doubt this girl is genuine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Why some dudes like girls who wear that much make up? You gonna figure out sooner or later that girl is trying to hide her average looks underneath all those layers.

Or a penis...

Comment

• Now why is this news?

I mean older celebrity and young girl isnt really shocking. And theres nothing about relationship, dating, or intention. Maybe they just ****ing but im wondering why is it news. Is she "someone" in UK or why?

Comment

• Too bad Floyd can't do nothing with that.. dude is either gay or androgynous.... done killed his natural test production... no libido. All the poor impotent guy can do is throw money on her and try to remember how it was back before he f'd up his body's hormone levels.

Comment

• Look at all these fat as nerds being envious of Mayweather scoring a young hot chick from UK. Yeah, I agree she's too young for the old man Floyd Jr. and she looks like a gold diggin' ho who paid $600 to meet him up close.

But hey, seems like these days wealth/fame can buy these type of looking ho's.

Mayweather Jr., want some of that tight hole

Comment

• she ugly but look like she got some kinda plastic surgery she got the lil kim face. but hey thats him he never really been good with the ladies from what i've seen
                but let the old man get some young kitty

Comment

• Mayweather falls for girl half his own age

Girl falls for Mayweather's money

Classic romance

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    youre off your **** if you think shes not a 9 by british standards lol bruno pls
                    i give her a 4

Comment

• Mayweather falls for girl half his own age

Girl falls for Mayweather's money

Classic romance
                      Men of all backgrounds have been falling into that trap for generations,nothing new here. It is however very entertaining...kinda like your buddy telling you a stripper thinks he's "special/ different."

Comment

Working...
                      X