Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Senate Run Feels No Sting From Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Well, all that's happening is acceptance. Tolerance at the very least, which is being okay with it, but it still irritates you slightly. I really do think there is a gay gene. I don't know if I'll get heat for stating that lol. But that doesn't necessarily make it 'bad' or 'wrong'. ****** people just don't like the idea of someone being different from themselves. Almost like people aren't comfortable with their ***uality. They think it's a disease or something, lol. Very ignorant. Very fearful almost.

Like i say what people do is their bidness...but sometimes its like damn tho smh...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Like i say what people do is their bidness...but sometimes its like damn tho smh...
      Well my whole thing, is that do what you want. You're not hurting anyone. It's your life. Even if a gay person hits on me, I take it as a compliment cuz they don't hit on everyone. A gay guy who I know from high school even told me, "I would do very well in the gay community." I was like, DAMN!?!? Okay? Thanks I think?

But in college, this gay dude kept on hitting on me. He didn't get the hint. It was boarderline harrassment. He wouldn't ****in leave me alone! I'm not okay with that.

I also have a problem when people go out of their way to show that they're gay. I understand the gay pride parade, have your day, but the guys who are all in your face about it. I don't like that. Teach it in schools. Make our kids aware of it and teach them that discrimination of any kind is wrong, but that's it. If you're gay, then you're gay. If you're not gay, then you're not.

That's basically it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        Yes, when running for office, what he said he is ******, if you want to be PC, but he said he believes, and that is respectable, whether people agree with it or not.

*****, as a novelty candidate, has made himself into a real contender to be president by speaking his mind. Whether you agree with a his wacky views, he says what he believes and is not doing him much harm in the grand of things that the moment.
        ***** imposes his ego and wealth and what he can do by construction, classic *****. I don't recall the last time American runners used religion for political gain, more importantly leading runners, and nothing ala Pac style.

I give Pac a pass. His approach comes from the class he represents. Old school way of talking. I think it's all funny tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          ***** imposes his ego and wealth and what he can do by construction, classic *****. I don't recall the last time American runners used religion for political gain, more importantly leading runners, and nothing ala Pac style.

I give Pac a pass. His approach comes from the class he represents. Old school way of talking. I think it's all funny tbh.
          Eh, have you not heard of *****'s ban on ******s or his views on Mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
            Eh, have you not heard of *****'s ban on ******s or his views on Mexicans?
            hence construction. the great wall of mexico... ''national security..''

France bans the Burqa, more serious than American laws...

As I said, what does ***** play on the ''bible'' and passages and same *** marriage?

Comment

Well my whole thing, is that do what you want. You're not hurting anyone. It's your life. Even if a gay person hits on me, I take it as a compliment cuz they don't hit on everyone. A gay guy who I know from high school even told me, "I would do very well in the gay community." I was like, DAMN!?!? Okay? Thanks I think?

But in college, this gay dude kept on hitting on me. He didn't get the hint. It was boarderline harrassment. He wouldn't ****in leave me alone! I'm not okay with that.

I also have a problem when people go out of their way to show that they're gay. I understand the gay pride parade, have your day, but the guys who are all in your face about it. I don't like that. Teach it in schools. Make our kids aware of it and teach them that discrimination of any kind is wrong, but that's it. If you're gay, then you're gay. If you're not gay, then you're not.

That's basically it. lol.
              FCK DAT.....Bruh wuda caught a tapper fade

Comment

Plus, you're using theories that are largely discredited by the scientific community. Until there's a break through, evolution reigns supreme. Go out and do a few scientific studies that undeniably disproves evolution and get back to me, k?
                your heart, your eyes and your ears are just 3 examples of irreducible complexity - that i think, with all due respect, you have still not yet understand....

something that is of irreducible complexity have been on that state from the very beginning of its existence....

again, from the very beginning of its existence....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  your heart, your eyes and your ears are just 3 examples of irreducible complexity - that i think, with all due respect, you have still not yet understand....

something that is of irreducible complexity have been on that state from the very beginning of its existence....

Omg I regret ever responding to your post cuz you did turn out to be, "one of those guys." One of those, "I've got to prove my intelligence and out do all of the other intellectuals." Lfmao. Alright bro. Sure, sure, you win. You're CLEARLY smarter than me. You won the "intellectual forum poster award." I apologize for ever responding and questioning you.

Jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

I mean Jesus Christ you care wayyyy too much. LOL.

Comment

Omg I regret ever responding to your post cuz you did turn out to be, "one of those guys." One of those, "I've got to prove my intelligence and out do all of the other intellectuals." Lfmao. Alright bro. Sure, sure, you win. You're CLEARLY smarter than me. You won the "intellectual forum poster award." I apologize for ever responding and questioning you.

Jeez!

now this is a forum....and we discuss topics of interest...we exchange opinions or views...

you regret responding to me!

oh, well....what do you expect from your co-posters here? say amen to all your "stuff"?

Comment

Working...
                      X