No announcement yet.

Magic Johnson on Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Well to be honest, i think Pacquiao is entitled to speak his opinion if he wants, like anybody. I don't care if people are prejudice against anybody, its their lives.

Personally i don't care if someone is gay or not, what people do in their own lives is up to them. I'm not religious or anything so it doesn't go against anything i stand for. If one guy wants to stick his beef whistle up another guys ****** then it's their decision. I never quite understood why people care what others do that much, nor do i understand why people massively celebrate it either. It is what it is.

Personally i like to **** asian *******s, but i don't throw it in peoples faces and celebrate that i'm oh so *******, nor do i care if people thing it's disgusting.
    A lot of people don't care if y'all men like to play with other men ********, we do feel distant and uncomfort when y'all try to take it to the next level...requiring school to teach about same ***, wanting same *** marriage, and so on. PAC doesn't hate *******ual, he just doesn't agree with same ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Ofcourse Magic is mad, he got the good AIDS from a good ****.
      Canelo didn't land a single punch in that sequence. Lara was just rolling under when you seen that dip, not a magical Canelo body shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I also call ODH out for sitting on ****s and being a coke fiend. I'm sure he has ****** just as much d-ck as Magic's son.

You support ODH so why would you have an issue with anyone watching a show where Magic's son has a guest appearance.

You have some real issues. Either your mom left your dad for a black man or your boyfriend/girlfriend left you for a black man.

Don't worry, if ***** gets elected, you wont be in America for long.

Can you get me a Loews or Home Depot apron, XXL, please. Thanks!
        Big Dummass this you? A relative?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...wo-days-later/

This goes to show how ****** you people are. Chimps are more intelligent then you people. Guess that's why you get mad whenever you're compared to them.

Where's he NLM movement for that one? N- Lives Matter

Don't act like you'd know what to do at Loews or Home Depot, apart from rob it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Who was this? SOunds like you have fake outrage because even you know the difference between a comment directed at one person and comments directed at a whole group and how the responses for each would be different.
          Do u have any morals? So just because i made fun on "one" person, its fine? But if i talk about a whole group, then im in the wrong? We all know why magic feels sour about this. But he was quiet as a church mouse when some other famous boxer made some racist remarks. Im not even gonna get into this whole race thing, but seeing how african americans always bring up racism and being treated unfairly, i would have thought magic would have said something about it, but hey, that famous boxer wasnt making any racist comments towards magic's people so its all good in the hood.

and by the way, that comment wasnt directed at "one" person. Bringing up someone's race and using it as a whole is not directing it at "one" person.
          Last edited by WesternChamp; 02-19-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Can we stop talking about **** Johnson and his cocck sucking son

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Big Dummass this you? A relative?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...wo-days-later/

This goes to show how ****** you people are. Chimps are more intelligent then you people. Guess that's why you get mad whenever you're compared to them.

Where's he NLM movement for that one? N- Lives Matter

Don't act like you'd know what to do at Loews or Home Depot, apart from rob it.
              wow.just wow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Well, at least Kobe still got his Nike sponsorship.
                lol not sure where you're getting at, simply pointed out your comment about Magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I think any real Christian wouldnt judge.
                  LOL the Christian holy book specifically denounces *******ual activity. therefore, someone prescribing to that belief system will probably judge along those lines

Comment

• Gays and religious zealots

Why do gay people “come out”? Who cares about a person’s ***uality??? But they come out, they say, because they want to show their pride at being gay. I don’t get it…but give the gays their due. Now for religious folks… Who cares what religion you are??? Don’t talk to me about your ***uality and don’t talk to me about your god. I could give a fcuk either way. But religious folks feel compelled to speak the word! To glorify their god, their religion. In pride, they quote their bible. So, what if Pacquiao were gay and he blasted the bible, the Pope and all Christians around the world for inciting hate with their abhorrent scriptures??? I wonder if Nike would have dropped him then too! Probably? So what is the deal? Just shut the fcuk up and party with your millions????

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Guys get praised in the media for being Christian athletes then get boycotted when speaking Christian views.

Manny is the 2nd greatest fighter of this era and I will support the fight because of his talents as a boxer.
                      Perfectly said.

Threat means little when Manny only has the one fight left.

Comment

Working...
                      X