Magic Johnson on Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    magic is entitled to his view....

but pac, like any other man, made a mistake...and apologized...

but this apology seems not accepted...

there appears to be people who want to chew on pac for life...
    Magic is just doing the same thing by making this statement out of anger because his son is gay.

Why didnt we hear this outrage when "other" boxers made similiar comments but about race instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      maybe in gay america
      oh yeah they have been liberated lol with all the worlds issues this is the focus here in America smh

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        Magic is just doing the same thing by making this statement out of anger because his son is gay.

Why didnt we hear this outrage when "other" boxers made similiar comments but about race instead?
        all of this is apart of a bigger agenda

Comment

I respect Magic but he's just mad because his son is a ****....WAR PAC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            No one really cares about what Manning did.
            I have to agreed nobody cares about this peyton stuff it happened 20 years ago it got settle and its not like this info just came out its been out there for like 15 years its just got rehash by a race bait reporter who mad because the panther lost the SB and Cam Newton got criticized for acting like a baby after the loss

Comment

Wow Magic went IN on that boy LOL.

This must be an awkward moment for all the Filipinos in LA. They absolutely LOVE the Lakers but they also love Manny. Weird times.

Comment

Chutney ferrets, felchers, brown fudge packers and rusty bullit burglars would be burned at the stake in medieval times.....as for Magic Johnson I bet he has had a few balls in his brown basket before...chutney Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                  his son....
                  Looks like a fatter, queer, bizarro version of Kenan, with *******.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post

I think this kid beats yusef mack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Real Husbands is Kevin Hart's parody show on BET. It's funny at times. I watch On Demand.

Yeah man, that dude aint small. No one is just gonna go up to him and disrespect.
                      Funny how you and the rest of the faggotry that is the Mayweather fanbase call Oscar out on his cross dressing, yet watch shows like this with this fat black faggot and defend him and his queer AIDS ridden father.

pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X