Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Respects Nike's Drop: A lot of People Alarmed By Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Courage Award;16479316]then you're the sicko, do you know how high the rates for severe mental illness are in *******uals? You don't come out of the womb with a chemical imbalance that severe and just end up normal in every other way.

that's like hoping someone has a disabled child because they called you a "******", you would be punishing his kid mostly not him.

If you have a son I hope he is a gay tran***ual who saws his own legs off for arousal like in my sig.[/QUOTE

You're entitled to your opinion. I care about what Pac represents, not you. He represents the sport and just brough bullsheit of shade.
    Intolerances is intolerable. Wherever the *** ur from could be next. Move on.

Comment

• Good job Manny, **** these PC scumbags.

Comment

• DEATH TO ALL HOMOS!!!!!

War PACMAN!

Comment

• Im starting to think manny also offended certain staff members from this website, every other new is off from that topic.

Comment

• But cheating on Jinkie is cool. It only matters when certain people are listening.

Put $100 on black, please...

Comment

• I support Manny. LGBT is unnatural.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                They need to be introduced to each other asap. I hope Fury visits Pac's camp.

Pac should drop the NIKE clothes for the fight, and do a one fight deal with NO FEAR, best way to go out, sending a message and going old school. And if wants to take it one step further, the back of the trunks can read NO ****.

that would be a epic

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  "Considering 1 out 3 women in the Phillipines has a penis.."

can you show proof of the above? or just trying to be smart?
                  While not completely accurate the number of transgender women per capita in the country is far higher than any other country on earth. Thailand and Maylaysia are the other major countries. At the same time I was also trying to have a sense of humor because you know...this is a boxing forum...

So yea I got a problem with Pacquiao being a hateful bigot. I feel bad for the people he represents that will have to endure policy and legislation that dehumanize them instead of trying to solve the real issues facing the people of that great country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
                    I support Manny. LGBT is unnatural.
                    Actually *******ual behavior is rampant throughout nature. So it's extremely natural. "Rampant" means "a lot of" because after a ******ed statement like that I highly doubt you know the meaning of a word like "Rampant".

Comment

• Nike as an independent private company will exercise political correctness on these issues. However, kind of tough to say Nike has any moral high-ground especially when many of their labor practices and wages have been put into question for decades. I remember when reporters would ask Michael Jordan about the plight of Nike employees in third world nations his reply was, "please stick to basketball."

Comment

Working...
                      X