No announcement yet.

Floyd is Pro gay don't you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
    Hell each to their own but Floyd is ****ing a girl 20 years younger than him borderline *****philia there just keeping it real.
    Borderline *****phile?? Behave yourself.

Comment

He's into transvestites, just look at his 'girlfriend'

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        At least his GF doesn't have to admit herself into therapy for deep depression.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Wondering about that girl. Seem like her whole look seems artificial. For a young age she looks like she had plastic surgery already, but it never crossed my mind she's transvestite.. Yikes if she is. Profile fits though. She looks artificially made up for a 20 year old lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            This is not about Pac buddy. You're too hurt to even see it's about Floyd fashion.

Floyd's illusion of giving Pac a boxing lesson is that way.
            Floyd's fashion? Nah man, there is a world outside sore bedroom losers and insecure about fashions.

As if the world was crying about James Brown or Sly Stone outfits. As if black americana don't have a sense of funk and hip!

My son, don't get owned! "You can line up in 7s!" -Broner

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Floyd's fashion? Nah man, there is a world outside sore bedroom losers and insecure about fashions.

As if the world was crying about James Brown or Sly Stone outfits. As if black americana don't have a sense of funk and hip!

My son, don't get owned! "You can line up in 7s!" -Broner
              I think you meant was someone who's feeling butt hurt over a lame topic such as this is too much of a kissass Froid divk rider. Mr. Sensitive fanboi
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
                Hell each to their own but Floyd is ****ing a girl 20 years younger than him borderline *****philia there just keeping it real.
                You are ****ing ******ed.

Comment

I think you meant was someone who's feeling butt hut over a lame topic such as this is too much of a kissass Froid divk rider. Mr. Sensitive fanboi
                  My pleasure to knock some sense into you. It's always a pleasure when you come back feeling salty. #48.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    My pleasure to knock some sense into you. It's always a pleasure when you come back feeling salty. #48.
                    Salty?? Not even. Exposing a fraud is a hobby of mine. But in this case. It's just pure entertainment poking on boxers who are flashy hehe

Oh.. I was referring to you fanboi
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Wondering about that girl. Seem like her whole look seems artificial. For a young age she looks like she had plastic surgery already, but it never crossed my mind she's transvestite.. Yikes if she is. Profile fits though. She looks artificially made up for a 20 year old lol

Come on she looks so natural

Comment

Working...
                      X