Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Reacts To Pacquiao's Remarks on ****sexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    "political suicide"?

maybe not! he may have just won the christian electorate votes...
    I don't want him to be a politician. I know somebody has to do the job, but the mud slinging and scandalous behavior is best left to the experts. He will have to turn into a snake to survive. Politicians must lie to some of the people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time. If he's moving his lips he's lying.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Where is Yusaf Mack? Let's get his thoughts on this

Comment

Orlando has already forgiven Manny

Last edited by jaded; 02-18-2016, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Wow...sounds like Pac's got a date with Orlando Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            oh ****, PRboxingcotto is mad
            Not only him, but PR in general. Lmao.
            War Pacman!!!

Comment

i hope orlando cruz is actually talking about a sparring boxing session,

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                You're the one gleaning the wrong message here. THE message of the passage is definitely to not condemn others. What he said afterward is a side note that basically goes without saying anyway. I like Pac, but he's made a huge mistake with his original comments. This is even bigger than deciding to go ahead with the fight knowing the shoulder issue.
                No, I was absolutely correct in what I said, that was even confirmed by you in your response about condemnation so I have no idea why you felt the need to reply. Also, no it doesn't go without saying, that's why Christ himself said it. He wasn't just talking just cause. He told her to sin no more which is the true sign of repentance. Now what Pacquiao said as far as comparing them to animals was wrong. His stance on ****sexuality is in line with the Bible though and not wrong at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Where is Yusaf Mack? Let's get his thoughts on this
                  Hahahaha classic..

Comment

TORAH is TRUTH

2 Timothy 3:1-4

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

Isaiah 5:20 ESV

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV / 86 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice ****sexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of YAHUSHA and by the Spirit of our God. NOt jesus who is a false Image of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Orlando Cruz message to Manny Pacquiao, Pacman should accept the invitation and TR needs to fly Cruz to the Philippines, he is extending the olive branch it will be a good PR move, and have Cruz walk Pac out to the ring

Great response by him.... I agree on what he says when he quoted the bible verses & he's absolutely correct.

Let he who is clear of sin cast the 1st stone.....

since you are "always with sin" etc, you can NEVER cast the 1st stone.

some people just take it too literal and dont understand the meaning of reading between the lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X