Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nike Cuts Ties: We No Longer Have Relationship With Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres that video of pac fans making fun of mayweathers endorsement homemade videos on his stream. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      What's sincere about it?

Why would it bother you what gays do in there own privacy?

Like the Catholic Church who are dissuading condom use in Africa? Contributing to overpopulation and the HIV epidemic?
      Pacquiao is sincerely going by what the Bible says. Like it or not that book has a decent track record of helping people live their life in a good way.

Meanwhile Nike has no problem locating it's factories in Muslim nations like Indonesia where you can be caned if you are found to be ****sexual. They also have had cases there where the millitary forces Nike employess to work for less than minimum wage.

I don't want these immoral scum telling us what is or isn't acceptable. Maybe you do, though.

Comment

I really like Pac but, as a business owner, I'd drop him too. If a person can't get his message across without blatantly insulting people, I don't want him representing my product. Saying you don't agree with something and making demeaning comparisons are two very different things.

Comment

Dropped from nike, and went from 2m twitter followers to 15,000 that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Converse is the most diverse shoe on the market. Never changes style and goes woth everything from shorts to suits. If only they made a golf shoe

Im still buying Nike or Pumas or whatever brand i want. Keeping him or dropping him means nothing to me
            O nah, im not against buying Nikes, i just haven't.

I dont care about these types of stuff, i buy what i want if it looks nice or not

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Pacquiao is sincerely going by what the Bible says. Like it or not that book has a decent track record of helping people live their life in a good way.

Meanwhile Nike has no problem locating it's factories in Muslim nations like Indonesia where you can be caned if you are found to be ****sexual. They also have had cases there where the millitary forces Nike employess to work for less than minimum wage.

I don't want these immoral scum telling us what is or isn't acceptable. Maybe you do, though.
              Yea, the irony of Nike having been caught using sweatshops and child labor is poignant. I am still really disappointed in Pac for not choosing his words wiser but Nike are no saints. This isn't a moral choice for them, it's financial, just as their sweatshops were.

Comment

Basically to explain it to you who can't understand.

Manny has the right to belief and free speech "atlest in the USA"

Companies and others also have the right to criticize, end business ship ventures as they see fit.

Comment

Just like i dont give a shiet what gay people do behind closed doors, i dont give a shiet what Manny believes in.

If you aint hurting nobody, i dont care.

Comment

Manny needs to start his own brand

Filipinos will eat that up like Halo Halo & Chicken placentas

Sh.it they still rock FUBU & No Fear out there

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      He can't back down on his comments now. After his fight with Bradley, he has to burn a rainbow flag in the middle of the ring and piss on a picture of Ellen Page
                      Originally posted by amir khans#1fan View Post
                      Manny is working on getting his deal back as we speak

Originally posted by amir khans#1fan View Post
                      He will fight in these

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
                      Dumbfuk's so ignorant, he still probably doesn't understand what he did wrong.

Especially with all the support he initially got. LOL!
                      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Manny needs to declare war on ****sexuals. No turning back now.
                      Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      why did u put an ! at the end of the title? nike didnt put an ! at the end of theirs.
                      Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Dropped from nike, and went from 2m twitter followers to 15,000 that's crazy.

BWaHAHaahahaaHAHahaHAHaaaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X