Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nike Cuts Ties: We No Longer Have Relationship With Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
    Nike isn't obligated to have Pac represent them. Why shouldn't they have the right to fire him if he expresses views in public they don't wish to be affiliated with?
    Exactly, no one is stopping Pacquiao from saying what he has said, he had plenty of freedom to do so and has not been arrested for it. This was a business decision and has nothing to do with his rights.

Comment

Its little comical with a billion dollar company trying to take a moral stand. You know they will always go were they can expect most profit no matter if it means using child labor or supporting ****sexuals...

It's sad Manny apologized for his initial comments, if it is common sense how can you apologize for it even if it seems like uncommon sense in the western world? I respected him for standing up for his christian beliefs but now after the apology he just seems like a flip-flopper.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
        Nike isn't obligated to have Pac represent them. Why shouldn't they have the right to fire him if he expresses views in public they don't wish to be affiliated with?
        When you stand by drug cheats, domestic and sexual abusers and many others, firing someone for an opinion is pathetic.

Bet this wouldn't have happened had Pac not lost to Mayweather and was preparing to retire.

Sweep this under the Nike carpet, made by sweatshop workers.

Comment

It's back to his origin red fire trunks

No fear gear will comeback. The fire brand is best suited for Pacman's relentless style.

That's when the human fireball started. Yes!

Last dance with the NO FEAR gear. Back to old school ways.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

As long as they do not stop making HyoerKO's is fine.

Comment

why did u put an ! at the end of the title? nike didnt put an ! at the end of theirs. almost seems like troll bait boxing scene

Comment

idk why but I lol'd after reading this article

Comment

LOL who cares? Manny is pretty much retired anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    When you stand by drug cheats, domestic and sexual abusers and many others, firing someone for an opinion is pathetic.

Bet this wouldn't have happened had Pac not lost to Mayweather and was preparing to retire.

Sweep this under the Nike carpet, made by sweatshop workers.
                    I agree the way they handle other issues is questionable and obviously influenced by external pressures of sorts.

That doesn't change my mind about whether they should be able to get rid of people they feel don't represent their brand well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                      Exactly, no one is stopping Pacquiao from saying what he has said, he had plenty of freedom to do so and has not been arrested for it. This was a business decision and has nothing to do with his rights.
                      Spot on!

BTW I love your sig with James Toney posing with somebody's aunt from New Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                      X