Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac loses 2million followers onPacquiao dominates, st twitter and banned from places.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a society of hypocrites.

Why and who invented damn political correctness? You are what you are. FU

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
      Lots of atheists are anti-gay, I am
      For you and all the other anti-gays out there;

What is it about what two consenting adults do in private that so arouses you that you need to be scared of it?

Comment

We live in an age where people want to create a huge drama over anything, and everything is offensive and a scandal. I'm not saying i agree with what he said, but in this day and age with people being overly sensitive for the sake of being dramatic, you can't say these things and not expect a backlash.

Anyway, I think everyone apart from his super fans knew Manny's persona was just a media persona anyway. The guy bangs and fathers children by hookers when he already has a wife and kids. He's hardly a man of strong morals and respect for others like people would have you believe, he didn't even respect the mother of his kids.

With that said, he's entitled to his opinion. I don't agree with it but that's life.

Comment

Im an Atheist, but Pacquiao is only voicing out his opinion and belief, open-minded people should have understand, too many people have this crab mentality and will always take advantage when you're down

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
            For you and all the other anti-gays out there;

What is it about what two consenting adults do in private that so arouses you that you need to be scared of it?
            we live in a normal world where disliking someone doesn't mean you're "scared" of them or secretly want to have sex with them or anything else

it just means you dislike them and their constant attempts to advertise their lifestyle will get shot down

Comment

Didn't know there were so many gay boxing fans.

I stopped liking Manny after the injury excuse and saying he won.
              Now I have to support him, because he did nothing wrong.
              He gave his opinion, he has the right to think whatever he wants.
              If people don't like what he had to say, well too bad.

Funny how people say they want equality and freedom, but want to tell you how to think.

What about Kobe calling a ref a f@g? He didn't catch nowhere near the flack.

Words are just words, people give power to words that mean nothing.
              Too many cry babies in this world, if someone says something you don't like, you can ignore them.

Comment

He still has 2.9 million followers on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Wow, talk about an overreaction. It was a stupid comment from an uneducated man. The response is ridiculous.
                  As boxing fans we know he is a devout Catholic from all the documentaries and 24/7's that we have seen, we expect that he would feel this way. But the casuals are shocked because they never paid attention to how religious he is.

Casuals look at him as the guy who got schooled by mayweather and the guy who hates f*gs

Comment

Damn america is full of sissies and *******.

Comment

His twitter followers are now 18.1k, it seems to be rising rapidly again. I checked about an hour ago and it was 17k then, so we're talking 1000 new followers per hour at this rate. Could be bogus accounts bought by Arum for damage control. Lets see how much it goes up today.

Philippines time:16:30
                      Current Followers 18.1K

Comment

Working...
                      X