No announcement yet.

Bradley needs to post a video now on social media wearing a Rainbow shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley needs to post a video now on social media wearing a Rainbow shirt

If Bradley were smart he would rock a rainbow shirt and post it on Instagram denouncing Pacs comments, thats the best way to gain fans for Bradley, plus Bradley lives in Palm Springs one of the Gay capitals of USA.

He should walk out to this song and bring some male dancers too

He needs to be smart to gain fans, and do this, it will sell more ppv and people will root for Bradley this time to see him beat up Pacquiao the most hated man in Liberal areas around the USA.

If the villain role worked for Floyd, it could work for Manny, a lot of people especially women and white liberal males want to see Pacquiao knocked out again over his comments.

If Bradley doesn't act now the fight will get canceled with the backlash
    Last edited by hectari; 02-16-2016, 06:05 PM.

So he needs to turn into a f@ggot?? **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by amir khans#1fan View Post

Sell out to gain fans, seems to be what people are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Hell should he also post a video of himself sucking D1ck?

Comment

LOL, hahaahha, at this point Bradley wife might convince him to do it, be honest though don't you think he would gain a whole new fanbase and support if he showed support with a Rainbow shirt.

Pac is getting heat in the media now you know they will try and boycott this fight, only way to prevent this is for them to have vested interest and Bradley is the key to be their hero to go against the Pacman who they deemed a ****phobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Hell should he also post a video of himself sucking D1ck?

Comment

bradley can milk it if he wants, he dont have to be a pro fag faggot but he can just release a video going in on pacquaio comparing gays to animals lmfao hell he can even play the race card they love to do that.

Comment

Progressive. I like it.

As boxingscene's resident Nostradamus of nutrition I know that you're aware that f@ggot over in this part of the world is a fried roll of seasoned chopped liver. Maybe Bradley could drop the pre fight vegan diet and go for a double dose of supportive symbolism by donning the rainbow tee whilst devouring the Scottish culinary delicacy?

Of course I wouldn't profess to know how that would effect say, his ability for lateral movement and punch selection deep into the fight. I leave such matters to men more learned than myself. But maybe it's an idea no?

As ideas go. To pull in a more progressive fan base. To set up a ticket selling good guy/bad guy narrative and to generally push things forward, I'm putting this one alongside every one of your Money Mayweather fight predictions. You're not wrong!

Comment

Bradley better do it now! while its hot, someone ask him on his social media so he gains support fast, people will order the fight and Bradley just has to fight for them and promise he will end Pacs career for good send him off with a loss.

He should use this as a walk out song in support

Comment

Bradley is loyal to bobfather. This would upset bobfather so he wont do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X