Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Apologizes For Comments on Gays; Mayweather Reacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    have you read the full context of what Pac has said?

about animals and ****s?

Yes.

Did you read the link ?

That link is suggesting that Pac is wrong, because some animals are ****'s.

All I said was..... rightly or wrongly.... I aint never heard that before

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      If everyone was a ****sexual, the human species would die out.

that would be terrible

wait.....

most Golovkin fans are ****'s, i am worried the sport will die out

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I’m an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want.

— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) May 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather/...64512473366528

From 2012 this is after Pacquiao first talked against Gay marriage, that is Floyds official stance on Gay Marriage
        I'm a Mayweather fan but this guy called some radio host he was arguing with a "fa_ggot" and called his own father a "fa_ggot" on 24/7 so think this is all more about being politically correct LOL...
        Last edited by wardnine; 02-17-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          You don't have to apologize for being right, Manny. Keep your balls please.
          Something you and Islam can actually agree on!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            I didn't think it was possible for me to have a lower opinion of you than i already have, but I was dead wrong.

In rath's defense though if Pacquiao said the sky was pink rath and would spend the rest of his life staring at his shoes calling everyone genius for bothering to look.
            Amazing, right? It puts all of his previous posts on the forum into context.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Oh boy...

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen said on here.

Stop bringing up such inbred, 10 year old, ****** hypotheticals.

"If everyone was gay then..." Well, not everyone is gay you ****wit! What a goddamn dimwitted imbecile.

If everyone was gay...jesus.

What if everyone was a girl? What if everyone was blind? How we would we see bruh? What we would we do!! What if we were all dogs? What would we do? We wouldnt be human anymore!
              "What if everyone was a girl? What if everyone was blind?"

good questions!

so can you pause for a while and reflect what your questions lead to?

ever read or heard the words "go and multiply"?

ever read or heard about the words "the blind leading the blind"?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Then the problem is inside of you. YOU feel awkward around them. Nothing against them.

White people, 100 years ago, used the same words you use to approve racism. They didn't want "negros" to be around so they sent them away from the restaurants, from the buses, from the "downtown". Because they felt "awkward" around black people...

Now it's history... and I hope the same with happen with gay people. I hope the discrimination against them is history in the future.
                care to explain to me why are gays and lesbian asking the government for a lot of equal this and equal that but never heard them asking for their own toilets.

there's male female or man woman toilet. they could have for gay and lesbian toilet but never ever did request for it. why?

they don't even bother to have their own genders

Male Female, he she Ma'am Sire, Mr. and Ms. how are we going to address them?

oh about that black thing, theres a lot of difference between being born black and being gay or lesbian.

what would you do if tomorrow a black man says he is white and wants to marry a poodle?
                Last edited by Rath; 02-17-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• what was mayweather's reaction?

I know he must be upset since his son is gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    what was mayweather's reaction?

I know he must be upset since his son is gay.
                    What was Oscar's? We all know he loves them fishnets...

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      I didn't think it was possible for me to have a lower opinion of you than i already have, but I was dead wrong.

In rath's defense though if Pacquiao said the sky was pink rath and would spend the rest of his life staring at his shoes calling everyone genius for bothering to look.
                      you are always dead wrong.

you must have forgotten "deadwrong" is your middle name

Comment

Working...
                      X