Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you expect from Felix Verdejo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll exceed juanmas accomplishments, fall short of cotto's. Very talented fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

Always so obsessed with blacks and Puerto Ricans while always sticking out for your master.
      Only the women. Not the dark black chicks with a strong ***** smell though. Light skinned ones, oh hell yea!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Only the women. Not the dark black chicks with a strong ***** smell though. Light skinned ones, oh hell yea!
        I don't blame you. The Mexican chicas love them some brothers. We don't love em, but we still lay down the pipe that their men can't give them.

Comment

I don't blame you. The Mexican chicas love them some brothers. We don't love em, but we still lay down the pipe that their men can't give them.
          You guys also get all the fat white chicks. You mofos have no shame.

I bet this is your chick huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            You guys also get all the fat white chicks. You mofos have no shame.
            Maybe that's you're preference? I only like them fat in the booty.

Comment

Maybe that's you're preference? I only like them fat in the booty.
              I'm sure you do.

Comment

This thread was made about 7 years ago. Same things being said. Only difference was the kids name was Juanma Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not much honestly. People are putting him up on that pedestal already and if he isn't careful, he'll buy into his own hype (see JuanMa) and self-implode.

When people call a man a king, he believes he's a king. When the people want the king to go to war, the king looks to his knight to win the war for him. Only in boxing, you have to be both the king and knight and it's often hard for the king to put a sword in his hand when he is used to holding a bag of gold.

There's a big difference. Verdejo looks and talks smart. JuanMa was as dumb as a rock. Verdejo won't fall into the same trap JuanMa did.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    This thread was made about 7 years ago. Same things being said. Only difference was the kids name was Juanma Lopez.
                    I reslly think verdejo is special. I hope so.
                    Last edited by Beercules; 02-17-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Not much honestly. People are putting him up on that pedestal already and if he isn't careful, he'll buy into his own hype (see JuanMa) and self-implode.

When people call a man a king, he believes he's a king. When the people want the king to go to war, the king looks to his knight to win the war for him. Only in boxing, you have to be both the king and knight and it's often hard for the king to put a sword in his hand when he is used to holding a bag of gold.
                      What do you mean not much? How can you not see the skills this kid has? There's nothing wrong with predicting the future, people are just going by the talent they see in this kid, If you can't see it then your obviously blind as fuk.

And JuanMa was always trash IMO. Verdejo is light years above this dude in talent.
                      Last edited by Lords; 02-17-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X