Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Diego Chaves underrated? What do you think of the young Argentine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a solid fighter that can test any of the young guys. Not sure he can beat them, but he's always a live dog

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      he aint that good. He teh same level as soto karass but he does appears to having boxing skills but what good is it if he aint pulling out the W's. People like karass a bum but in the same breath give chaves props but then the same people karass beat will be the same people chaves can beat and the same people karass loses too be the same people diego will lose too. Difference between them is karass earned his status, diego hasnt.

What I liked about his when I noticed his against Thurman (I was rooting for chaves even though this was the first time i seen him F hoetime) is he rolls and comes back with a sneaky punch very naturally but then .... thats all there is to him and once you figure that out you beat him hence why thurman was losing to him till he figured that out.
      He put a lot of damage on Bradley though. The dude is a killer.

Comment

How good is Diego Chaves? So good that he could not even beat Rios at 147 (yes Rios!) without resorting to dirty tactics and he ended up losing by DQ. Embarrassing.

Comment

well if he fought every fight in the oakland of argentina he would still be undefeated clinch-king of the world

Comment

Working...
          X