Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew: "Stevenson Beats Kovalev. Ward Beats Both. Haye Most Dangerous At HW!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bellew: "Stevenson Beats Kovalev. Ward Beats Both. Haye Most Dangerous At HW!"

Good interview with Bellew, covers a lot of ground:
    • His desire for the world title shot.
    • Creed movie.
    • @6:30 Says 50-50 fight but picks Stevenson as slight favorite over Kovalev but picks Ward over them both!
    • @7:20 Says David Haye is the most dangerous Heavyweight in the world when he's on his game.

Damn, so this fool is real that dumb huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Damn, so this fool is real that dumb huh?
      Everyone entitled to their opinion but great thing about Bellew is that he follows the game closely, he's a fan as much as he is a fighter and that's getting rarer and rarer these days. Ask Floyd about Brock and he'll tell you lol....

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Everyone entitled to their opinion but great thing about Bellew is that he follows the game closely, he's a fan as much as he is a fighter and that's getting rarer and rarer these days. Ask Floyd about Brock and he'll tell you lol....
        I'm sorry but no he would not... Floyd Mayweather would say "Who"?..... Lol

But to be real, you are correct.

Comment

Bellew speaks the truth ; Whats so difficult to comprehend? They are elite Boxers. Stevenson is top #1 or 2 one punch KO artist in the sport : I been studying film on Kovalev vs. Stevenson and I can tell you that its going to take a lot out of Sergey ( many years off his career) however Stevensons age concerns me as such I would hedge it ; I know Ward is going in as the favorite he beats Kovalev a lot easier.

Comment

Bellew raising up the guy who had him out in 6, say it isn't so!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Good interview with Bellew, covers a lot of ground:
              • His desire for the world title shot.
              • Creed movie.
              • @6:30 Says 50-50 fight but picks Stevenson as slight favorite over Kovalev but picks Ward over them both!
              • @7:20 Says David Haye is the most dangerous Heavyweight in the world when he's on his game.

LMAO, Bellew, just because Stevenson beat your sorry ass, that doesn't mean anything. Let me ask you something, how do you think you would fair against Kovalev? Yeah, destruction in 2 or 3 rounds.

Killa Kov is going to destroy his next opponent and then he will have his target set squarely on Ward's enlarged roid head.

Meanwhile Stevenson will continue hiding out, fighting c rate competition like you and Ward will continue taking steroids and develop another "injury" that will sideline him for 2 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Bellew speaks the truth ; Whats so difficult to comprehend? They are elite Boxers. Stevenson is top #1 or 2 one punch KO artist in the sport : I been studying film on Kovalev vs. Stevenson and I can tell you that its going to take a lot out of Sergey ( many years off his career) however Stevensons age concerns me as such I would hedge it ; I know Ward is going in as the favorite he beats Kovalev a lot easier.
                Stevenson only has a left.........you aren't going to even bother Kovalev if you only have one weapon in your arsenal. Superduck gets picked apart by Kovalev's jab until that right hand connects and takes him out.

Comment

Kov would knock Bellend out in three. Both Superman and Krusher would knock Mental Ward TF out too..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Stevenson only has a left.........you aren't going to even bother Kovalev if you only have one weapon in your arsenal. Superduck gets picked apart by Kovalev's jab until that right hand connects and takes him out.
                    When I said studying film I meant a whole career not a YT HL - stick to politics bruh. Stevenson is a two handed fighter he works body-head : go watch Darnell Boone II, Karspenky,Fonfara,Cloud just for starters and witness the variety in the 'Superman' arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                    X