Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Naah, you just cant understand how to read graphs reloaded.

And a lot of boxers are ripped and clean like Pac. The big question mark is when a boxer gets older and they become even ripper without even flexing. That's a red flag.
    Why does it have to be a red flag? Why not assume he worked harder in the gym on his muscles instead?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What? I didn't say anything about an incomplete document. Don't know where you got that from.

Last I checked, Floyd didn't use dehydration or an injured arm as an excuse for his performance. He was dehydrated, he got treated, and he was ready to roll.

Pac claims he had a shoulder injury, but also that he was ready to roll. Then he gets beat, and his excuse pops up. Really, seems like he just wanted to be shot up with Toradol. What do you think of that?
      why would he?

he got an IV infusion request accepted 21 days later while Pac's Toradol request was denied

and he said he too have an arm injury at that time and was operated recently. and his brittle hand is a ready made excuse every time he fights.

Floyd don't make excuses you say
      Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Let the commissions do their job!

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          why would he?

he got an IV infusion request accepted 21 days later while Pac's Toradol request was denied

and he said he too have an arm injury at that time and was operated recently. and his brittle hand is a ready made excuse every time he fights.

Floyd don't make excuses you say
          Well I guess we wouldn't know if Floyd ever needs an excuse...since he has never lost.

On the other hand, we've seen the excuses roll in when Pacquaio loses. Please tell me why he needed Toradol specifically?

Comment

Well I guess we wouldn't know if Floyd ever needs an excuse...since he has never lost.

On the other hand, we've seen the excuses roll in when Pacquaio loses. Please tell me why he needed Toradol specifically?
            Floyd is the only boxer in history who give excuses even if he wins

Floyd vs Castillo remember that?

Comment

i don't know anything about toradol all i know is that it has to do with the arm injury?

why do floyd use sylocaine?

and IV infusion even if he was not dehydrated?

Comment

Floyd is the only boxer in history who give excuses even if he wins

Floyd vs Castillo remember that?
                What I remember is him clearly complaining about his shoulder during the fight, and his shoulder being worked on in the corner.

I must have missed that during Pacquaio's performance against Mayweather.

Comment

What I remember is him clearly complaining about his shoulder during the fight, and his shoulder being worked on in the corner.

I must have missed that during Pacquaio's performance against Mayweather.
                  you always hear about floyd's brittle hands during the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    Why does it have to be a red flag? Why not assume he worked harder in the gym on his muscles instead?
                    Normally as you get older your testosterone goes down, and naturally the effect is that an athlete becomes less toned than when he was younger.

In Floyd's case he got bigger and ripper as he got older. An anomaly of what normal athletes experience as they age.

And that's without even flexing. Awesomeness!

RED FLAG lol

# no flexing needed to achieve ripped look at a very tender age of 40 lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

i don't know anything about toradol all i know is that it has to do with the arm injury?

why do floyd use sylocaine?

and IV infusion even if he was not dehydrated?
                      Do you mean xylocaine? Which is a brand name for lidocaine which Pacquaio wanted along with Toradol? He probably used it on his hands in the past. Big difference between wanting to numb your hands and wanting to numb your whole body to the point that you could run into a wall full speed and not feel it. Look up Toradol and ask what Pac wanted it for.

I believe Mayweather said he was dehydrated. Not sure why you are saying he wasn't unless you have more information than the rest of us. Do share.

Comment

Working...
                      X