No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says There Have Been Talks For Miguel Cotto Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    This would be worse than Canelo-Khan. :/...

Another dude with shot knees, Cotto?

-Dj khaled voice- Another one
    The same guy with shot knees (Sergio Martinez) that Canelo avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      being roided out of his mind didnt help him against Timbo and wont help him against Cotto, who is probably on the juice too atm
      Marquez underwent random-blood testing against Timbo, hence why he was schooled...

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        being roided out of his mind didnt help him against Timbo and wont help him against Cotto, who is probably on the juice too atm
        Dude what the hell are you talking about? What evidence do you have Marquez was using ped's?? Had he lost to Pacquiao again via close desicion which could've gone either way in their previous fights of course you know that no one including yourself would be talkin this mess. It just so happens Pacquiao became overly aggressive and ran not walked right into that right hand which he admitted numerous times. You're obviously another Pacman Nuthugger. I like Pacquiao too man he is a great fighter man but get over it. It was only a matter of time before he got caught with that right.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former four division world champion Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs) has revealed that there have been discussions for a catch-weight bout with another former four division champion, Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33KOs) of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]
          i would rather jmm call it quits....

it is high time for him to call it a day...

Comment

Say it ain't so, Cotto.

Comment

I think it'll be a fun fight to watch. :shrug:

Comment

Are the Pacfarts still mad at Marquez for that KO? Have they begun the roids bashingy yet? I remember right before AND after the May fight they became Marquez' biggest fans, and after the decision was announced, "Marquez already KOd Pac, it doesnt count!" lol

Marquez arms were bigger than his legs in that fight nd im not even exaggerating lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                  WHAT!!!
                  Did you see that fight?
                  It was a lot closer than the actual scores which were 120-107, 119-108. I had Marquez winning rds 4-8 and i guess it depends on how u score rd 2 bcuz outside of the KD Marquez actually did very well. 7-5 plus a KD in Mayweathers favor.

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                    It was a lot closer than the actual scores which were 120-107, 119-108. I had Marquez winning rds 4-8 and i guess it depends on how u score rd 2 bcuz outside of the KD Marquez actually did very well. 7-5 plus a KD in Mayweathers favor.
                    Huh? You thought Marquez won 5 rounds against Floyd? Have I misread that somehow?

Comment

Working...
                    X