Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#BombSquad

Comment

Infallible logic, truly outstanding.
      he's 37!!!....is that not enough proof? he's also from russia = undeniable he's juicing.

Comment

Easy work Povetkin.

Comment

He's looking good, will be a tough test for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            A couple of days before he fought Wilder, Szpilka said he'd been told there would be random testing but it hadn't happened.

When Wilder was asked about this, he replied that, for sure, there was going to be random testing, either before or after the fight.
            u cant tell them when to come...but 12 days out is the definition of random testing...they are only going to come as much as you can pay them is what i understand, and most fighters dont wanna give away their checks for us..i hope ppl get that..that is why it is a fine line in cheating and being clean..the states just need to get better testing regimens and collect randomly from guys int he top ten of the wbc wba wbo ibf

Comment

I hope Wilder has to fight in Russia. Then we could see if Wilder is for real and beats Povetkin in Russia like Wlad did.

Comment

Wilder destroys the slow robotic shuffling Povie-easily

Wilder as champion should call the shots on where the fight is held. Povetkin has no say in anything. Easy fight for Wilder as Povetkin cannot move and shuffles slowly like a glacier and a frozen robot. C0mmies are built alike and look the same and fight the same. Wilder will destroy the immobile Povie handily. Let Freedom Ring. Let ***** weep

Comment

All those muscles won't help his chin when Wilder KOs him.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                    Wilder as champion should call the shots on where the fight is held. Povetkin has no say in anything. Easy fight for Wilder as Povetkin cannot move and shuffles slowly like a glacier and a frozen robot. C0mmies are built alike and look the same and fight the same. Wilder will destroy the immobile Povie handily. Let Freedom Ring. Let ***** weep
                    Wilder does move but not very steadily sometimes, don't you think ???

It's strange because when he's touched in the face, his legs seem to do hula hoop. It's like a panic stream which goes in his entire body...

What I mean is if Sasha connects Wilder (as a lot of others fighters did), we will see a master class of hula hoop followed by deep deep sleep...

If he loses. No worries. He is 37 old now but he has already won against a lot of boxers and he won gold medals in olympic game.

Look at that my friend :

Mariusz Wach KO
                    Mike Perez KO
                    Carlos Takam
                    Manuel Charr KO
                    Hasim Rahman KO
                    Marco Huck
                    Ruslan Chagaev
                    Eddie Chambers
                    Chris Byrd KO

NOT BAD FOR A COMMIES

Comment

Wow, the guy looks in the shape of his life and the fight is not even signed yet. I hope he does not overtrain.

Comment

Working...
                      X