Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver Says The Urine Isn't His. Demands DNA Test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Tarver Says The Urine Isn't His. Demands DNA Test.

I know there's another Tarver thread about him getting busted, but I had to make this thread because this is the first time I've ever heard this claim/demand in all my years watching Boxing. Can anyone think of another instance where this has happened?

From these Tweets it appears Tarver's urine (not blood) tested dirty. Tarver was notified of the A sample failing and requested the B be tested. Also dirty.

So now, Tarver's claiming that he is being framed by Lou DiBella, the urine is not his, and he's demanding they DNA test the pee to see if it's his. I've never heard of such a request, is there even a process??

I also noticed that Tarver is intentionally not naming the lab "that Lou Dibella hired," which leads me to believe it's a well known and credible lab commonly used in Boxing, so Tarver isn't saying the name to make it sound as shady as possible.

DiBella simply laughed at the accusation.

Last edited by paulf; 02-11-2016, 08:38 PM.

Tarvers ramblings of him being framed and that the urine is not his, is coming from a guy(Tarver) who is in a bad place in life. I've got a feeling dude is back on some heavy drugs, or something. He is not sounding rational and trying to cover up his wrong doings.

Comment

This is what he said in the video. Never heard of anything like this before.

Comment

The Black Michellin Man strikes again. SMFH. Caught. CHEATER.

Comment

Boxer says he is not the father of that Urine...On the next Maury show

Comment

Tarver probably was on PEDs and got some urine from someone else to use, little did he know that guy was on something too. Now he's realizing he can get off since he used someone else's urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
              Boxer says he is not the father of that Urine...On the next Maury show

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Comment

I thought he passed one of the test then failed ?

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                    X