No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd retired as the ww/jmw champ to avoid a MW champ. Ok, if you say so.

Bhop, Robinson. whose after that, Jack Johnson or would he be too young?
    Stop making excuses for that feather fisted coward

Comment

the person who made this thread should be banned

Comment

I'm voting ggg because I know nothing about this sport

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Robinson is dead so I fully expect he will be considered for GGG's fight in June.
          GGG is fighting an undefeated 25 year old who is the number two contender for his title. He is trying to fight Canelo who is the lineal middleweight champion. He fights the best possible opponents who have the balls to fight him. If you are looking for a champion who fights the walking dead try Crawford. Crawford was a 25 to 1 favorite to beat the last unranked zombie he defended his title against. Now Crawford is again a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked loser Hank Bundy in the biggest mismatch so far this year. Crawford is the one fighting dead men, not GGG. Try Lara as well. His last 3 title defenses were also against dead men walking.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            GGG is fighting an undefeated 25 year old who is the number two contender for his title. He is trying to fight Canelo who is the lineal middleweight champion. He fights the best possible opponents who have the balls to fight him. If you are looking for a champion who fights the walking dead try Crawford. Crawford was a 25 to 1 favorite to beat the last unranked zombie he defended his title against. Now Crawford is again a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked loser Hank Bundy in the biggest mismatch so far this year. Crawford is the one fighting dead men, not GGG. Try Lara as well. His last 3 title defenses were also against dead men walking.
            bolio, its not that serious (I mean Golovkin started the thread FFS) and please do not talk up Dominic Wade. Thats insulting to your intelligence and mine.

Comment

Robinson would destroy GGG in a fight. I dont think GGG could compete with the power,speed and angles Robinson would use. You cant compare the records because during Robinson time they fought more often.

Comment

They had same-day weigh ins back then didn't day? So GGG and Robinson wouldn't have met, Golovkin be 170lbs, he'd had to fight guys like Ezzard Charles, Michael Spinks, Archie Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  They had same-day weigh ins back then didn't day? So GGG and Robinson wouldn't have met, Golovkin be 170lbs, he'd had to fight guys like Ezzard Charles, Michael Spinks, Archie Moore.
                  Lies Golovkin only weighs 163-165 on fight night, he is a very small middleweight

Comment

Golovkin beats lamotta and robinson on the same night.

Comment

if im betting money ggg

if im looking for friends on boxingscene robinson

depends on your goals

Comment

Working...
                      X