Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another great HBO mismatch Roman Gonzalez vs. Juan Hernandez planned for April 23rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s ******ed how people on NSB don’t know **** about the lower divisions. Hernandez is a solid fight, much better than what Estrada has been feeding on (Shot to **** Tyson, Segura) and the only legit fighter out of the bunch was Viloria. Who Roman took apart.
    Why people insist that Gonzalez is ducking Estrada? Gonzalez is the A side pay the men, He is a three time world champion, What has Estrada done beside surviving 12 rounds against Chocolatito? Yeah he is WBO and WBA current champ but Roman can go thru his record without breaking a sweat.(Roman K.O and retires Tyson, Segura, and has already beaten Viloria and Estrada himself)..

Really what has Estrada really done? You are not hearing how he plans on unifying the division with other belt holders or going up for a second division world championship. He is sitting on the side lines hoping for a Roman rematch for a pay day. All While Roman plans to move up and beat keep beating world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I hate that I didn't come up with that. Green k sent.
      Right back at ya brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Right back at ya brother.
        You don’t know **** about boxing and wish GGG was as good as Chocolatito. Have you ever seen GGG do a 8 punch combo? No, he is a one dimentional boxer waiting to be exposed by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          You don’t know **** about boxing and wish GGG was as good as Chocolatito. Have you ever seen GGG do a 8 punch combo? No, he is a one dimentional boxer waiting to be exposed by Canelo.
          The **** did you say to me? *slaps the hell out of your cheeks* I am an ACTUAL fighter. Ive been in the ring. I know what Im talking about, you dont. Im in the position to give my opinion.

I have sparred little guys like Chocolatito in my gym, on the daily. And have beaten all of them with ease. There os a 6 year old at my gym who looks better than Chocolatito and would prolly give him a tough fight.

Comment

The **** did you say to me? *slaps the hell out of your cheeks* I am an ACTUAL fighter. Ive been in the ring. I know what Im talking about, you dont. Im in the position to give my opinion.

I have sparred little guys like Chocolatito in my gym, on the daily. And have beaten all of them with ease. There os a 6 year old at my gym who looks better than Chocolatito and would prolly give him a tough fight.
            So being a future gatekeeper makes your opinion better?

Comment

Hey bro you think gg can hang with Roman for 10 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Aldo showing his lack of boxing knowledge once again, critiquing fighters he never seen fight not because the footage is unavailable but because he's too lazy to search for it.

If you haven't seen the guy fight, how would you know how good he is?
                I just told you I saw him fight two 1-3 LAST YEAR
                If that impress you that much well idk what to tell you. Do you even know what you are talking about?
                I never said I never saw him fight

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                  It’s ******ed how people on NSB don’t know **** about the lower divisions. Hernandez is a solid fight, much better than what Estrada has been feeding on (Shot to **** Tyson, Segura) and the only legit fighter out of the bunch was Viloria. Who Roman took apart.
                  Why people insist that Gonzalez is ducking Estrada? Gonzalez is the A side pay the men, He is a three time world champion, What has Estrada done beside surviving 12 rounds against Chocolatito? Yeah he is WBO and WBA current champ but Roman can go thru his record without breaking a sweat.(Roman K.O and retires Tyson, Segura, and has already beaten Viloria and Estrada himself)..

Really what has Estrada really done? You are not hearing how he plans on unifying the division with other belt holders or going up for a second division world championship. He is sitting on the side lines hoping for a Roman rematch for a pay day. All While Roman plans to move up and beat keep beating world champions.
                  Are you dumb? Estrada's resume at Flyweight ****s all over Roman's. Just look at his record for ****s sakes.

Akira Yaegashi - good win and in an impressive fashion, although Akira would get obliterated in his following fight by Pedro Guevara. Do you realize that Akira dropped back down to Jr Fly and is now a champion after beating Mendoza last year? Yeah, the guy is small enough to actually compete at a world level at 30 plus years in a division lower than where Roman beat him.

Rocky Fuentes - decent journeyman but had recently lost to IBF champion, Amnat Ruenroeng. Seriously, what is this? This is a fight on par with Estrada's Mepranum win.

Valentin Leon - 28 losses at the time I believe... What, the actual... ****? Seriously, the guy had more losses than most fighters retire with overall fights in their entire career.

Edgar Sosa - a washed up veteran with nothin left in the tank. Also, a Yaegashi leftover... Sosa hadn't done a significant thing since his loss yet he was hand picked to showcase Roman's talent in his first HBO appearance. Cool.

Brian Viloria - seriously? What had he done aside from beating (and almost losing) to a bunch of journeyman after his loss to Estrada? Viloria was on the downside at that point and although it hurt me to say it since I was a big fan of Viloria, I called the stoppage when the fight was announced.

Estrada beat Segura when he was on a comeback trail actually beating live opponents. You are pretty funny because just months ago Segura's name was ringing bells for a Roman shot, I assure you that you were singing a whole different tune at the time. Segura would be a lousy fight now, especially since his one sided loss to Estrada over a year ago.

I must admit, the Tyson fight wasn't great but it was an explosive show. Tyson showed heart and desire to win, something we hadn't seen from him in years. It may not be a great win, but it sure beats the Fuentes' and Leon's on Roman's resume.

Milan Melindo, Joebert Alvarez, Asenjo and Mepranum may not be great names, but they are good challenges. Also, Sanchez Jr was an incredible victory over an opponent that had previously beaten Estrada.

Stop it man... Roman's flyweight run has been a well orchestrated joke that has fooled the "hardcore" fans into believing he's actually PFP #1.
                  Last edited by Aztekkas; 02-11-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Pretty good fight for that Chocolate sissy. Doubt it happens though. Chocolate pansy putita is probably looking for an opponent with 30 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      I just told you I saw him fight two 1-3 LAST YEAR
                      If that impress you that much well idk what to tell you. Do you even know what you are talking about?
                      I never said I never saw him fight
                      So you watch two fights from 2014 and use that to determine Juan skill level. Why not go farther back and watch his fights withs Fuentues, Ioka, and Denver?

Comment

Working...
                      X