No announcement yet.

The reason why Andre Ward waited until 6 weeks out to annonuce the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    After ducking GGG & moving up to avoid him, Ward knows he isn't big or strong enough to hang around with the big boys at LHW, so he's resorted to roiding to try and save America's reputation.

Still, a roided up Ward still gets battered by the Krusher & Tony Bellew.
    What's the deal with all these brothers always cheating by using Steroids Mosley Maywaether Berto Holyfield Ward ,Toney the entire TMT. Are they not supposed to be the best Athletes in the world ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      I don't check out the forum as often as I used to mainly due to what you wrote, it's become a cesspool of hate and ******ation.
      You've only been a member since October lol.
      Last edited by denium; 02-11-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        This forum is teeming with so many idiots lately that it's becoming embarrassing to participate in.
        yeah u got that right!!!!

Comment

Ward is not a clean fighter, that's as certain as amen in church.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Ward is not a clean fighter, that's as certain as amen in church.
            imagine how weak he would be without his roids. andrie walignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              ESPN reported the holdup was HBO and Ward arguing over whether this is the 1st or 2nd fight of the 3 fight deal. The matter was still unresolved when they finally signed this fight.
              Get outta here with that mess and admit Ward is juicing!! Do it now Dunn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Get outta here with that mess and admit Ward is juicing!! Do it now Dunn!!!!
                http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...v-date-horizon

That fight was supposed to be Ward's first bout of a three-fight deal with HBO. However, because the fight was canceled, Ward's team and HBO have battled over whether the March 26 fight is the first fight of the deal or the second. HBO's position was that March 26 is the second and that the third fight should be the one against Kovalev. Ward's position is that since the November bout did not happen, March 26 should be the first fight, and he should get a second fight, and the accompanying seven-figure payday, before facing Kovalev.
                Please see above.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I'm guessing you didn't get that I was joking.

Comment

Can somebody help me find that thread of people su****ious of GGG and Lemieux for agreeing to testing for their October fight in September even though the fight was signed in July? Yea, I can't find it either.
                    Last edited by about.thousands; 02-11-2016, 09:46 AM.

Comment

So Ward a guy who is not super fast, doesn't have outrageous punching power, not known for having outstanding stamina, isn't known for brute strength, or just eating power punches like its nothing is on the juice. Add to that Ward doesn't comeback from injuries super fast.

So what is the juice actually doing for Ward then?

Comment

Working...
                      X