Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs Strongly Hints At Being David Haye's Next Opponent (Instagram Message)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs Strongly Hints At Being David Haye's Next Opponent (Instagram Message)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBn8M6GDFi6/ The embed might not display correctly for some people. Message copied in normal text, then instagram embed below that..

cannon_briggsI can't wait to get to the #UnitedKingdom 😂😂😂😂 I got my friends & family from #Ireland meeting up with me. All my people friends & relatives in #Wales 😂😂😂 All my family & friends from #Scotland coming over to meet me. I'm going to go to every health club & gym to train and spar guys. I'm coming to #EUROPE to spread the #LETSGOCHAMPMOVEMENT All the heavyweights action is in Europe. #pbcboxing hating but once I start knocking off the British they gone come running with that washed up cornball #BeyonceWilder but it's gone cost y'all triple. #VAMOSCAMPEON #waituntiltheygetaloadofme 😂😂😂 #skysports #boxnation #LETSGOCHAMP Ima need somebody to show me around. You can catch me most likely walking over there by #buckinghampalace barefoot looking for #DavidHaye #LFGC 80,000 seater me & you. #LETSGOCHAMP beat by #pnut #champthatbeatknock title #Flex #sekumo #LFGC

I can't wait to get to the #UnitedKingdom 😂😂😂😂 I got my friends & family from #Ireland meeting up with me. All my people friends & relatives in #Wales 😂😂😂 All my family & friends from #Scotland coming over to meet me. I'm going to go to every health club & gym to train and spar guys. I'm coming to #EUROPE to spread the #LETSGOCHAMPMOVEMENT All the heavyweights action is in Europe. #pbcboxing hating but once I start knocking off the British they gone come running with that washed up cornball #BeyonceWilder but it's gone cost y'all triple. #VAMOSCAMPEON #waituntiltheygetaloadofme 😂😂😂 #skysports #boxnation #LETSGOCHAMP Ima need somebody to show me around. You can catch me most likely walking over there by #buckinghampalace barefoot looking for #DavidHaye #LFGC 80,000 seater me & you. #LETSGOCHAMP beat by #pnut #champthatbeatknock title #Flex #sekumo #LFGC

A video posted by Shannon Briggs (@cannon_briggs) on

Sounds like he's just found his next stalking victim, doesn't seem like a fight is in place.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Sounds like he's just found his next stalking victim, doesn't seem like a fight is in place.
      He probably wouldn't go over to the UK to train unless he had a UK opponent lined up. Not to mention that earlier today apparently Haye put out a tweet saying Briggs was up next but he removed it a few minutes later. Maybe he wants to announce it via TV instead of Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        He probably wouldn't go over to the UK to train unless he had a UK opponent lined up. Not to mention that earlier today apparently Haye put out a tweet saying Briggs was up next but he removed it a few minutes later. Maybe he wants to announce it via TV instead of Twitter.
        Hmm that's interesting I hadn't heard about that. I wouldn't mind this fight. Briggs is old but he looks like he's roided the fuk up, and Haye hasn't fought a decent opponent in a few years. Might be a good match up. The **** talking would be entertaining at least.

Comment

Yep...lol i hope so..going to be hilarious..but he cant run up on Haye like he did Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Yep...lol i hope so..going to be hilarious..but he cant run up on Haye like he did Wlad
            Yea Briggs would get glassed real quick if he tried fukin with Haye's paddle boarding

Comment

Yea haye doesnt play **** ****. 0-100 real quick.

Comment

LETS GOoo CHAMP

Comment

Yea Briggs would get glassed real quick if he tried fukin with Haye's paddle boarding
                  Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                  Yea haye doesnt play **** ****. 0-100 real quick.
                  you better know it...

Comment

Haye is a little *****

Comment

Working...
                    X