Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the matches you don't get tired of seeing over and over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IEsickboy View Post
    Yeah man, back in 2012-2013 I think. Riding a motorcycle down in Mexico, hit by a drunk driver I believe.

I forgot he was the first to defeat Michalczewski. Damn.
    Thats sad..Only found out a couple of weeks ago that the inspirational Craig Bodzianowski the Only Legged Cruiserweight title challenger who fought with a prosthetic passed away a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Not true...specially if you know it in context..........that loudmouth got got!
      I know the context and the context for Bhop/Calzaghe was probably more fired up, what with all the racial taunts but neither fight is made better because of some perceived story line. Plus, I assume you're one of those people who make out like it was a complete schooling, although it was a close fight in reality. But I know why you like the fight, cos you dislike Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I loved watching MAB do his thing in that fight. You know what's funny is I was talking to a casual not too long ago and a lot of them remember that fight. When i've talked boxing with them i've had several say "Hey who was the mexican that whooped on that loud mouth British muslim guy?"
        Casuals describe Naz as "that British muslim guy"...you're sure they're casuals and not closet racists? Because still to this day, Naz is more well known than MAB. And if any one actually watches the fight, it was far from a whooping. Even the commentators were bored of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Casuals describe Naz as "that British muslim guy"...you're sure they're casuals and not closet racists? Because still to this day, Naz is more well known than MAB. And if any one actually watches the fight, it was far from a whooping. Even the commentators were bored of that one.
          Haha maybe, although muslim isn't a race. I think more so they were happy to see a guy they thought as loud mouthed and obnoxious get beaten. Naz was good at bringing the casuals in to see his fights, I was still young and following boxing and I knew people who couldn't care less about the sport watch his fights. Man he was so entertaining. Well, I know whose career I'm watching again this weekend.

Comment

floyd-baldomir. everyone said floyd was ducking the lineal champ, a middle aged lion who had wrestled the lineal title away from the very stable and long reinging zab judah. it was predicted that floyd would go down in 4 if he stepped in there with the man with 8 ko's and 10 losses. he made them eat their words!

Comment

Cotto vs Torres
              Dela Hoya vs Vargas
              Vargas vs Trinidad
              DeMarco vs Linares
              Broner vs DeMarco
              Tua vs Ibeabuchi
              Moorer vs Holyfield (both)
              Lewis vs Briggs
              Forest vs Mosley (both)
              Hopkins vs Pascal (both)
              Pryor vs Arguello
              Anything Ali
              Anthing Tyson
              Anything Jones Jr.
              And too many others to list

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I know the context and the context for Bhop/Calzaghe was probably more fired up, what with all the racial taunts but neither fight is made better because of some perceived story line. Plus, I assume you're one of those people who make out like it was a complete schooling, although it was a close fight in reality. But I know why you like the fight, cos you dislike Naz.

and no I don't dislike Nazi....I dislike obnoxious loud mouths who can't back up their mouth.....others on my list include (but is not limited to)

Greg Hauggen
                Hector "Macho" Camacho
                Adrien Broner
                Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Watching Sugar Shane 'knock the grease off this dude, and then swim without getting wet' while pummeling an outclassed and 'brick free' Margarito AND crushing the entire Margo mythology in devastating fashion NEVER gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                    Watching Sugar Shane 'knock the grease off this dude, and then swim without getting wet' while pummeling an outclassed and 'brick free' Margarito AND crushing the entire Margo mythology in devastating fashion NEVER gets old.

Comment

Working...
                    X