Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Flexing His Political Muscle Back Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    Yeah he's lucky hes so loved i doubt anyone will fk with him, but Filipinos tell me that **** is the wild wild west over there when it comes to politics especially the shootings part.
    pac is way too ambitious , and he is looking like he's willing to do whatever just to get there including deceiving people into believing a known crook is fit to be president, he is a selfish arrogant SOB

politics is crazy over there true

Comment

Yeah he's lucky hes so loved i doubt anyone will fk with him, but Filipinos tell me that **** is the wild wild west over there when it comes to politics especially the shootings part.

Shootings is an understatement.. They have massacres during election season

Comment

Interesting that there's so much pact@rd outrage over mayweather's alleged corruption in the sport of boxing...but nothing about pacs corruption in philipine politics lol. Which one is more significant? Especially for the ones that live over there. Hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Interesting that there's so much pact@rd outrage over mayweather's alleged corruption in the sport of boxing...but nothing about pacs corruption in philipine politics lol. Which one is more significant? Especially for the ones that live over there. Hopeless.
          I Never heard pac stealing public funds and he doesn't need to infact he uses his own money..

Comment

Floyd is a b1tch and he's good at being one , pac is dumb and he's good at being one too, justified statement?

Comment

From what Filipinos tell me Manny isn't the brightest guy ever...not even close.
              Look at the Pac tards though. Not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

Manny might be dumb but it wouldn't take much to be smarter than them to be honest.

Comment

3rd grade education and might be elected president in PI.

What a joke. I hope for the sake of PI people they don't vote for him.

Comment

Go join a politics forum somewhere if you care more about that. You should be banned for posting such an idiotic comment.

Comment

Not long ago, I watch a very interesting Documentary about the political parties in the phillipines and it truly disgusted me. The political parties literally kills their opposing opposition; sometime killing whole families coming from organized Armed Personel. Very interesting considering Pacquaio place and the lack of talk from this godly man, about the crimes/fear that have taken over the political parties.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Look at the Pac tards though. Not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

Manny might be dumb but it wouldn't take much to be smarter than them to be honest.
                      I doubt youd find many Filipinos standing infront of home depot waiting for employment

look in the mirror dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X