Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures I took at Mayweather/Canelo presser in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry guys that the photos came out weird.

But I was there, I was just off work and you guys (who I've told) know I work in NYC and NJ at my aunts bars.

I was there so I said I'm going, I don't like Floyd or Canelo but I wanted to go.

Floyd was so small in person and so was Canelo.

It was a good time, I drank tequila from a water bottle with some Mexicans who were cheering for Floyd.

Just tilt your heard lol, no idea why my photos came out sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      lots of canelo fans in NYC right??
      I bet you were cheering for the ginger too...
      Yeah there was. I was t cheering for either, it was awesome though.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        If I turn my phone, the pics are still sideways with the auto rotate. I can't see them upright lol.
        I have the same problem, is the gyroscope, you can still fix the pics on the gallery app if you use android...

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          If I turn my phone, the pics are still sideways with the auto rotate. I can't see them upright lol.
          I know I have no idea why that is. Canelo is pretty much Floyd's height.

It was super hot in Manhattan that day. 90 but in the city it's like 110

Comment

I have the same problem, is the gyroscope, you can still fix the pics on the gallery app if you use android...
            Uploaded this on my iPhone. Sorry it sucks. I just wanted to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yeah there was. I was t cheering for either, it was awesome though.
              I wish I could have gone to one, I was in san Antonio the same day they did the tour stop, but my schedule was just too heavy I couldn't get away...

Comment

Thanks cool bruh, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I wish I could have gone to one, I was in san Antonio the same day they did the tour stop, but my schedule was just too heavy I couldn't get away...
                  I live in NJ but work in NYC and NJ for my aunt. I was lucky to catch it. I have a foam finger of the one.

I'm actually on All Access for like a second.

Comment

the pics are cool bro ... seems like you weren't too far from the stage...

Comment

I live in NJ but work in NYC and NJ for my aunt. I was lucky to catch it. I have a foam finger of the one.

I'm actually on All Access for like a second.
                      that is awesome...

Comment

Working...
                      X