• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly an amazing fighter and an ATG.

War Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Funny you seem to not include Floyd's catchweights - JMM (in which Floyd didnt bother making weight) and Alvarez.

Margarito was a catchweight but ABOVE WW so it favored Marg, not Pac.

Cotto and DLH didn't have the tools to beat Pac, it wasn't just weight. Converted orthodoxes will always be easy fodder for someone like Pac. At 154 they'd be more durable sure, but gameplan and skills is how they lost their fight. 154 we'd just see UD's instead of TKO, well Cotto would likely still get TKO'd.

Toradol is a NSAID which can be used to treat pain, it is not some narcotic that kills your pain and grants you euphoric illusions of grandeur. No point in arguing with you on this subject, I base my opinion on science and advise from my RN wife, you base yours on guys that think their lucky underwear makes them win games.
      Maragrito was above 147 but after a KO loss 2 yrs exile where he blew up to 170 then had 1 fight at 154 and looked like the plodder he is and you say being drained at 150 suited him more than Manny I guess the 26ft ring was just insurance , youre delusional buddy .

Both Cotto and Oscar have the tools to KO Manny at 154 when they healthy , you got no idea how much difference it makes , take a look at JMM when Manny wanted him at 147 , Manny got KTFO , look at all these JWWs coming up to fight Manny from Bradley to Rios to Algieri , non are drained they are all strong and they all go the distance even the B graders dont get hurt ,

Youre RN wife wouldnt know sht from clay about drugs in sport , my sister has been a RN for over 50 yrs and she wouldnt have a clue on the performance effects of any of these drugs , like I said go and research it at the athletic level and then tell your RN wife how it effects professional athletes when its intramuscular injected in larger doses .

Do you know that a horse tranquillizer when given in extremely small does has the opposite effect it makes them go hard , they were using what they called elephant juice it was tranquillizer on racehorses 20 yrs ago and horses were running themselves to death , when drugs are abused they behave differently .

Toradol is a very potent pain killer when its used that way , footballers are running 4 hrs with sprained ankle like its not there , hell of a placebo .

Why did Manny specifically ask for Toradol , why not cortisone like every other fighter would want ?

Why did Manny not change to cortisone when they said no to Toradol , seems it was a case of if I cant have my Toradol I dont want anything .

Manny was declared fit by 2 doctors right before the fight , Manny himself said he was perfect with NO INJURY before the fight that the injury happened during the fight ,,,,,,,, WHY DID HE ASK FOR TORADOL BEFORE THE FIGHT WHEN NOTHING WAS WRONG ?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Force the stoppage how? He clearly took his foot off the gass in the last few rounds and let Margarito live.

If that's one of the craziest things you've ever seen then you need to watch more.

Go and watch Mosley actually force a stoppage against a way better version of Margarito.
        He tried to force the stoppage with some insane slurries in the mid to late rounds. Whenever it became apparent he couldn't stop him, but had busted him up beyond all recognition, he took the foot off the gas.

"Watch more" I am studying for a masters I don't have the time to watch boxing all the time in my mothers basement haha

Comment

Funny how a thread dedicated to Pacquiao's greatest fights ends up being a debate about drugs. There's no smoke without fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            He tried to force the stoppage with some insane slurries in the mid to late rounds. Whenever it became apparent he couldn't stop him, but had busted him up beyond all recognition, he took the foot off the gas.

"Watch more" I am studying for a masters I don't have the time to watch boxing all the time in my mothers basement haha
            'He could have gone for the TKO like mosley in the 11th round but chose to let margarito pass.

Comment

First time i saw Pacquiao was the Ledwaba fight, didnt think too much, didnt even know what a Filipino person was (i was 11 at the time)

I remember taking notice of him after he stopped Barerra and reading it on ******** Boxing and was like "WTF?! oh its that small dude"

From then ive been in awe of his fighting spirit in the ring, il be the first to admit i loved the fact he was a fighting southpaw (im left handed) at that time.

Great fighter, best fighter of our generation (not boxer), the guy never gives up, ferocious in his attack and relentless, brings back good memories.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                go to bed...
                I actually feel asleep not long after posting that reply, while looking through your post history funnily enough : http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6509945

The boredom from reading that everyone of your posts are about Pacquiao or Mayweather.. pro Mayweather or anti Pacquiao sent me over.

The realization that you're one of 'those kind' of boxing 'fans' was dull enough.
                Good trolling though, keep up the good work, if that's your thing.
                Last edited by Chrismart; 02-11-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  I actually feel asleep not long after posting that reply, while looking through your post history funnily enough : http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6509854

The boredom from reading that everyone of your posts are about Pacquiao or Mayweather.. pro Mayweather or anti Pacquiao sent me over.

The realization that you're one of 'those kind' of boxing 'fans' was dull enough.
                  Good trolling though, keep up the good work, if that's your thing.
                  Oh...you're one of those elitist boxing fans i see. Tell me how you know more about boxing than me and how I'm not a "real fan"...that's just as tiresome as anything else on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Oh...you're one of those elitist boxing fans i see. Tell me how you know more about boxing than me and how I'm not a "real fan"...that's just as tiresome as anything else on this forum.
                    No, not elitist. Just not a troll.
                    Never have i claimed to know more about boxing than anyone else on here, in fact, i know i do not.

Anyway, stop wasting your time posting in this thread as there have been some more recent Pacquiao/Mayweather threads you need to stalk.
                    Last edited by Chrismart; 02-11-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      No, not elitist. Just not a troll.
                      Never have i claimed to know more about boxing than anyone else on here, in fact, i know i do not.

Anyway, stop wasting your time posting in this thread as there have been some more recent Pacquiao/Mayweather threads you need to stalk.
                      Hmmm...so you don't have any suspicion of pac for ped use? Is it the fact i posted that comment in your thread that makes me a "troll" or is it that you don't agree with me?

Comment

Working...
                      X