Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khan Thinks He Can Do What I Did To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Wonder if Khan told him the same thing when he cherry picked maidana
    How did he cherry pick Maidana? According to lost of the dumbasses that infest this site, unification fights are the holy grail of boxing. Floyd-Chino I was a unification fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
      If your gonna believe all what you just wrote then im sorry! If you can look right at something and see the complete opposite then yikes. Crazy how blind some folks are.
      Everything I posted were documented facts. The those that saw the opposite are those that are blind.

Comment

OH really Floyd? Is that how it is? I could of sworn all the interviews with Khan stated, if Pacquiao did what he did to Oscar, then he could do the same to Canelo. Not once have I heard him mention Jr. yet. But I could be wrong ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Everything I posted were documented facts. The those that saw the opposite are those that are blind.
          So you believe Canelo was ready for that fight? Correct me if I am wrong but Floyd didnt have a fight that big till his last twenties? Canelo was have a hard time making 154, so making 152 is not considered weight drained, while Floyd was roided out of his mind taking IV injections. Come on man, he may have thrown a bunch of punches but did they have anything on them? Read real facts not the ones Mayweathers spew out. Big difference.

Comment

Mayweather is right but of course some people will deny it and bring up catch weights and IV. If anyone really thinks Khan can duplicate Mayweathers they should stop watching or even discussing boxing with anyone. If for some reason Khan is able to pull off a win it will be from constant clinching, fouls, and hitting after each break.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Floyd, you fought canelo @152

khan is going to fight him @155lbs.

you can not compare what you did to canelo and what khan is going to do with canelo win or loss.
              canelo actually agreed to 150 when he fought floyd, floyd is the one who let him be 2 pounds heavier at 152.

Comment

Agreed...

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Mayweather knows how to stand in front of fighters make them miss make them pay and he is an accurate puncher. When khan stands his ground got stopped by Garcia hurt dropped by Diaz.He better look for another strategy

We have NEVER agreed on anything! This is the very first time. You are absolutely right. When Khan is still, he gets ROCKED! He better choose another strategy. He cannot sit in the pocket like Floyd and make his opponent miss. And by the way, Hunter is a CREEP and is very overrated! Ward made him, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  OH really Floyd? Is that how it is? I could of sworn all the interviews with Khan stated, if Pacquiao did what he did to Oscar, then he could do the same to Canelo. Not once have I heard him mention Jr. yet. But I could be wrong ya know.
                  A near dead Oscar are you people serious lol , for this fight to be comparable it would need Canelo weighing in at 147 .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    A near dead Oscar are you people serious lol , for this fight to be comparable it would need Canelo weighing in at 147 .
                    and Floyd weighing 135lbs

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Floyd's lil haters crack me up trying to **** on his performance against Canelo by saying Ginger was green or that he was weight drained. First of all, he basically had the same number of fights as Floyd heading in. He was also a world champion that had already fought world class competition. And the weight drain stuff is even more ridiculous. Considering Canelo threw more punches against Floyd than any of his other big named opponents. A feat that one would consider extremely difficult is drained and not at full stregnth.
                      Do you actually believe what you write? Geez!

Comment

Working...
                      X