Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather reveals the mind games used on Pacquiao; hiring his ex-team members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    and this is just the same as floyd planting a spy on Pac's camp?
    I already mentioned Roach was getting reports from a guy in Mexico.

And I would assume that dude Pacquaio left in the Phils was a disgruntled former employee who left Pac's team, so what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I already mentioned Roach was getting reports from a guy in Mexico.

And I would assume that dude Pacquaio left in the Phils was a disgruntled former employee who left Pac's team, so what's the difference?
      correct me if i am wrong but, didn't floyd said he planted a spy on Pac's Team?

Comment

lol..........

Comment

Now this is sportsmanship.

No Doctor has the balls to say he certified Froid's IV infusion.

No official reason for dehydration.

To this day.. Nothing..

Comment

correct me if i am wrong but, didn't floyd said he planted a spy on Pac's Team?
            Don't know if he said that or not. I know he said he was aware of what was going on in Pac's camp. I also know that Roach said he was aware of what was going on in Mayweather's camp.

Roach claims he threw out of the gym everyone who didn't have to be there. He even threw out Dave Chappelle and his family. Both sides were well aware of the possibility of spies being present.

When it all comes down to it, they fought, Pacquaio lost, and that's all she wrote.

Comment

Don't know if he said that or not. I know he said he was aware of what was going on in Pac's camp. I also know that Roach said he was aware of what was going on in Mayweather's camp.

Roach claims he threw out of the gym everyone who didn't have to be there. He even threw out Dave Chappelle and his family. Both sides were well aware of the possibility of spies being present.

When it all comes down to it, they fought, Pacquaio lost, and that's all she wrote.
              Well said.

Comment

but the final score card said red corner won.

and that was not floyd.

here we go again.

Comment

and that was not floyd.

here we go again.
                  red corner won, then that's all she wrote.

Comment

and that was not floyd.

here we go again.
                    Yep. And the judges said Mayweather won. Do I need to link you to the article that has the interview from one of the judges again?

I didn't think so.

Comment

lol..i swear some of ya'll are going to be in wheelchairs still arguing over this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X