Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola Suspended For 90 Days, Tests Positive For Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with these dope smoking burrito eating fat slobs like Areola and Chavez Jnr. . . A disgrace to a Great Boxing Country like Mexico

Comment

this is ridiculous why are boxers penalized for weed? If its someones job to get punched in the head and body i think they should have the right to take non-addictive natural pain meds

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Mexicans and Mexican Americans shouldn't be penalized for testing positive for marijuana. Beer, pot, and tacos are essential parts of their diet.
        i had that for dinner earlier

Comment

That kush....

Comment

Maybe he might be able to put the food down if he put the doobie down in the first place. Glad it was changed to a No Decision. This fat pos didn't deserve the W anyway.

Comment

That's a shame, I was seriously hoping they'd put Haye vs Arreola on the Canelo vs Khan undercard, it would have been the perfect HW fight for the card with the Cinco De Mayo flavor..

Ah wait a second, the suspension is retroactive.. I just read it again... lol.. Which means Arreola can be back in the ring mid-March. So fight could still happen.

Comment

Why does haymon keep giving Chris chances lol the guy clearly gives no ***s

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Why does haymon keep giving Chris chances lol the guy clearly gives no ***s
                  Probably because he's still a relative name in the HW division.

He'd probably use Stiverne, but DK too busy keeping him from fighting

Comment

Stay off the Weeeeeeduhhh.
                    To quote Stephen A..

Comment

This is what he blasts in the gym when 'training'
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X