Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Khan absolutely ripped apart Floyd duckWeather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The defenders of Floyd are already here they're worse than the ***s defending firebombing ********* civillians.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Amir's obsession with Floyd is not healthy. Floyd stays on his mind 24/7
      For real though all it would take is for Floyd to turn up ringside on May 7th and Khan's ability to focus on the task at hand will go out of the window.

Comment

Khan owned Floyd when Floyd ducked him and fought Berto instead for a fraction of the money. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He never ducked Khan. He just never fought Khan. Not fighting a guy doesn't mean you are ducking him. There are other reasons for not fighting a boxer than ducking him. Khan was never first in line to challenge Mayweather. Khan only defeated 1 decent welterweight and that was Alexander who isn't very good. That certainly didn't make Khan the obvious challenger for Mayweather. Brook has been trying to fight Khan for many years with no success. Prescott has gone out of his way to challenge Khan to a rematch for many years and calls himself the Khan conqueror. Khan never fought Brook or Prescott. Does that mean he ducked both of them? Maidana challenged Khan to a rematch about a hundred times but Khan never fought him again either. By your logic that means Khan also ducked Maidana.
          Floyd had made a poll asking his fans should I fight Khan or Maidana? I think Khan won the poll and Floyd fought Maidana for less money, and forcing him to use pillow gloves twice. That was very coward from Floyd. Then he lost to Pacquiao and then he fought Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Floyd had made a poll asking his fans should I fight Khan or Maidana? I think Khan won the poll and Floyd fought Maidana for less money, and forcing him to use pillow gloves twice. That was very coward from Floyd. Then he lost to Pacquiao and then he fought Berto.
            You guys are so delusional. Amir Khan is only a star in his own head. If he was as big as he thinks he is he wouldn't need Floyd to get a huge payday. Also Floyd specifically said he looked at other polls before he made his decision and basically every other poll Maidana won. You're Argentinan, I'm sure you wanted Maidana to get that fight over Khan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              No he ducked him
              Khans not a top WW. He wasn't when Floyd was active and he isn't now. Khan begging for a fight doesn't mean he was ducked. He had 3 years to try and land a Floyd fight. He wasn't hungry enough to go beat a top WW and force Floyd to fight him.

Comment

His mancrush on Floyd isn't cute anymore. It hasn't been for quite a while now tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  You guys are so delusional. Amir Khan is only a star in his own head. If he was as big as he thinks he is he wouldn't need Floyd to get a huge payday. Also Floyd specifically said he looked at other polls before he made his decision and basically every other poll Maidana won. You're Argentinan, I'm sure you wanted Maidana to get that fight over Khan as well.
                  Let me see... a few ponts.
                  1) Why do you think Canelo is fighting Khan? believe it or not Khan IS a big name, he IS a star. He doesn't need Floyd for a big payday, as FACTS show, he's fighting Canelo for 10+ millions according to some sources, so he didn't need Floyd for the big check.

2) About Maidana, yes, I wanted Floyd to fight Maidana, but as soon as I knew Floyd was forcing Maidana to use pillow gloves I said **** it, this isn't for real. I can't believe Floyd fans not criticizing him more for that ***** move.

3) Floyd is about the money, why did he chose Berto over Khan? Khan secured him at least 800k sells, and probably much more.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Let me see... a few ponts.
                    1) Why do you think Canelo is fighting Khan? believe it or not Khan IS a big name, he IS a star. He doesn't need Floyd for a big payday, as FACTS show, he's fighting Canelo for 10+ millions according to some sources, so he didn't need Floyd for the big check.

2) About Maidana, yes, I wanted Floyd to fight Maidana, but as soon as I knew Floyd was forcing Maidana to use pillow gloves I said **** it, this isn't for real. I can't believe Floyd fans not criticizing him more for that ***** move.

3) Floyd is about the money, why did he chose Berto over Khan? Khan secured him at least 800k sells, and probably much more.
                    No Khan is not a star. He hasn't ever been the headliner of a pay per view fight. Khan is fighting Canelo because Canelo wants an easy title defense and Khan is desperate for a payday.

Floyd only made Maidana use different gloves because the original pair of gloves he brought clearly had the padding removed. Floyd is not the first fighter to ever choose his opponents gloves so please stop the selective outrage.

Both Khan and Berto would have been seen as easy opponents. At least Berto isn't known for having a glass jaw.
                    Last edited by Johnwoo8686; 02-08-2016, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      The defenders of Floyd are already here they're worse than the ***s defending firebombing ********* civillians.
                      Trying to equate Mayweather fans with evil zionists is silly. By the way, has Mayweather mentioned Khan on his tweeter account or made any snide remarks about him while he's in the UK? Khan reminds me of my ex. Insecure and needy.

Comment

Working...
                      X