Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says Shock Value Makes '50-50' Fight With Canelo Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only shock that i'll have is if alvared does'nt put the pillow chin cry baby to sleep

Comment

Fair play to Khan but this fight is a stain on the sport. It's bad enough that Canelo continues to disgrace one of boxing most prestigious divisions by not fighting at the weight and avoiding the guy everyone thinks is the real champion(a guy who actually fights at MW), but fighting a guy who is a ww with a famously bad chin is simply embarrassing.

Comment

The fact that his brains are sensibly shaken by those big KOs he suffered makes Khan live in some sort of parallel universe produced by delusion...

Comment

The Amir Khan hate is getting sometimes out of control.

It reminds me a bit of the Povetkin trashing after his loss to Klitschko, before his solid winning streak, you could believe by reading this forum that he's overrated, has no head movement etc...

I've never been a big supporter of either boxers. I would just say this : in my humble opinion, if Amir Khan comes in with the right gameplan he can thoroughly outbox Canelo and, yes I said it, stop him late.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Fair play to Khan but this fight is a stain on the sport. It's bad enough that Canelo continues to disgrace one of boxing most prestigious divisions by not fighting at the weight and avoiding the guy everyone thinks is the real champion(a guy who actually fights at MW), but fighting a guy who is a ww with a famously bad chin is simply embarrassing.
            This is a very honest assessment of what this fight actually is. That being said, PAC could have taken it. PAC vs Canelo would have sold lots of PPV. PAC could have made Floyd's choice of # 49 Berto look even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Boxing is about $$$$. Like 50 said "If it don't make $$$, it don't make sense"!

What should he of fought Peter Wade??? Who is a -1800 dog to GGG??? Khan is a -300 dog. UK will bring in the buys. The undercard is looking like one of the best in YEARS.

I'm not gonna waste my time watching GGG head hunt a tomato can and put him to sleep. -1800 = Carolina Panthers vs. Florida Atlantic for the blind and gifted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Boxing is about $$$$. Like 50 said "If it don't make $$$, it don't make sense"!

What should he of fought Peter Wade??? Who is a -1800 dog to GGG??? Khan is a -300 dog. UK will bring in the buys. The undercard is looking like one of the best in YEARS.

I'm not gonna waste my time watching GGG head hunt a tomato can and put him to sleep. -1800 = Carolina Panthers vs. Florida Atlantic for the blind and gifted.
                I'm a boxing fan. I couldn't give a toss about what fighters make. Fighters like Canelo will make plenty of cash whoever they fight and instead of fighting a WW with a rice paper chin, he could actually have fought GGG for all the marbles in a MW contest, thus elevating his status and kudos instead of ****ting all over the history and tradition of the sport by trying to claim to be MW champion but refusing to fight in that weight class.

This is what boxing fans have become these days. They care more about what fighters earn and think completely farcical situations and farcical fights are acceptable because 'dey dawgs gettin paid, doe'. Fucking vomit inducing crapola.

Comment

Khan has been knocked all over the place by much smaller less able fighters and it's been one excuse after the other , I personally think given Khans inactivity and the above it's a joke of a fight and it's plain to see the majority agree.But if Khan believes this to be a 50/50 fight (which is totally and completely delusional !) then let him prove he is who he thinks he is , I think he's not.
                  Like has been said Canelo can be beat Floyd did this and it can be done again,
                  I just know Khan is NOT the one to do it , If Khan would give me even money please will he get in contact with me I would love to take a few grand off him.
                  Again not a fan of Khan but you can't blame him for this but for me it simply shouldn't be happening.

Comment

Khan https://twitter.com/scottchristBLH/s...54243633094656

Comment

if khan shows me he's trying to win the bout and wins some rounds it will raise my thoughts of khan (who I dont like)

Comment

Working...
                      X