Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Charged, Facing 180 Days in Air Rifle Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

such a wasted life and prison might be needed to save

Pavlik is a mess without a loving family behind him for help. Pavlik obviously has been left alone floundering after his parents and wife took all Pav's money. When the money is gone so are the parents and wife. Pavlik is a mess a wasted life an alcoholic with mental issues. maybe letting Pavlik go one is the best thing to just drink himself to death and save the rest of the people the anguish. Sad to see such a young man destroyed without love anywhere near Pavlik. Nice family for abandoning Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
      Pavlik is a mess without a loving family behind him for help. Pavlik obviously has been left alone floundering after his parents and wife took all Pav's money. When the money is gone so are the parents and wife. Pavlik is a mess a wasted life an alcoholic with mental issues. maybe letting Pavlik go one is the best thing to just drink himself to death and save the rest of the people the anguish. Sad to see such a young man destroyed without love anywhere near Pavlik. Nice family for abandoning Kelly.
      Did his wife divorce him?

Comment

I wonder what kind of pellet gun. I got a few high velocity beeman air rifles. Powerful guns. Maybe one of those high velocity Chinese or Korean air guns.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Can't believe his b1tch a55 friend ratted him out for that.
          What type of friend shoots you

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            What type of friend shoots you
            It's a bb gun for **** sake...**** happens when people get drunk.

Comment

what kind of friend...me and my bro went to WAR!!!! with our bb guns when mom was at work...mother****er tried to strip me down to nuttin and light me up with the uzi. tru G shyt forreal. magnolia blk on Gzzz

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                It's a bb gun for **** sake...**** happens when people get drunk.
                If my "friend" shoots me with anything other than a water gun or paint ball gun, he'd no longer be my friend and I would kick his ass. That's just me. Don't know when shooting friends became a non-issue. I guess in the US people have become desensitized to shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If my "friend" shoots me with anything other than a water gun or paint ball gun, he'd no longer be my friend and I would kick his ass. That's just me. Don't know when shooting friends became a non-issue. I guess in the US people have become desensitized to shootings.
                  Paint ball probably hurt just as much. Not saying I'd be cool with it...but i wouldn't run to the cops either.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Did his wife divorce him?
                    Not sure about Pavliks' wife but Kelly's life is in complete chaos. Out of control.

Comment

Working...
                    X