Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Shaquille O'Neal Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those pics do not make Wilder look 6'7". Shaq is supposed to be 7'.0", so how the hell Shaq appears a foot taller than Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      Basketball and big men have been around since forever. Why didn't all these seven foot lanky mofos dominate the 60s and 70s?
      bc they dont get early starts..u missed my entire point or didnt get to my other post...im saying basically if guys like shaq would have got in a gym and learned this sport at 12 or younger there wouldnt be much competition...not only shaq, but shaq in particular was very deceptive with his feet and mobility when he had his weight right...image charles barkely as an mma athlete...BRO THE GUY SLAM SHAQ AND GROUND AND POUNDED HIM LOL WITHOUT TRAINING..

Comment

"Big Shaq drop meals like quick/Got a little more cheese/The bun straight soft an shyt/Chipotle makin punk n's sick/Shake, Burger, fries, nah I'm cool with chips" (lyrics)

I just can't get over how big Shaq is now. It's like watching Hamed's growth.

Anyway, Wilder was also featured on WWE recently. Nice of them to showcase him. Helps get the name out at least. Now they just need to get him in the ring and knocking Rusev out.

Comment

It's that one of the Sam Watson twin in the background there again?

Comment

Kenyon Martin should've been a boxer. He throws a mean left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              bc they dont get early starts..u missed my entire point or didnt get to my other post...im saying basically if guys like shaq would have got in a gym and learned this sport at 12 or younger there wouldnt be much competition...not only shaq, but shaq in particular was very deceptive with his feet and mobility when he had his weight right...image charles barkely as an mma athlete...BRO THE GUY SLAM SHAQ AND GROUND AND POUNDED HIM LOL WITHOUT TRAINING..
              Ok, so you're saying Wilt Chamberlain would have beaten Ali if he'd have started boxing at the same age?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                Ok, so you're saying Wilt Chamberlain would have beaten Ali if he'd have started boxing at the same age?
                very possible...but then again i dont know how agile wilt was..that was not my time...but guys like blake griffin who can do anything they want..omg..they would be just over the moon great possibly if they got into fightin early

Comment

Shaq is a big dude.

Comment

Its nice to see two basketball players just hanging gout, having a good time.

Comment

Shaq is so small.

Comment

Working...
                      X