Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why'd lilg take another step aside $$$?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      so why'd lilg take another step aside $$$?

But but but

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        I hope Abel is right!!...Lil G deserves peanuts for throwing Ward a curve!!..no steak and lobster for Team Lil G....keep feeding him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          And LIAR is first pro fight he weighed 139!
          1lb mongchat yippeeekiiiyaaayyyyyy....and golovkin won the junior world championship at light welterweight when he was 18 at 139lbs which means at 15 canelo was the same weight as golovkin and the boy is litterally starving himself to keep himself from having to face golovkin........so shut it you inbred can and go get some knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            1lb mongchat yippeeekiiiyaaayyyyyy....and golovkin won the junior world championship at light welterweight when he was 18 at 139lbs which means at 15 canelo was the same weight as golovkin and the boy is litterally starving himself to keep himself from having to face golovkin........so shut it you inbred can and go get some knowledge

You do know GGG is 10 YEARS older than GGG Einstein? 15 years old 139 and 10 years later 160 souns about right. Where's the magic in that???

GGG been 160 since 2003 and 21 years old to 34 he's not gained nothing??? Maybe Canelo should just fight 4 bums a years and then I'm sure he could make 154 for ever as well...

Comment

I'm fine with Alvarez/Golovkin happening in 2017. Right now, beating Canelo won't do for Golovkin what beating Tito did for Hopkins or beating Hearns did for Hagler. Canelo's legacy is kind of a joke relative to some past great WW/JMW's. Let Canelo grow a little more before the harvest.

Honestly in the next few years, I think Antoine Douglass, Dereveyanchenko, and Khytrov are far tougher opponents for GGG than Alvarez.

Loeffler stated they could do the BJS fight in July. Warren said that was a stadium fight for the UK and Boleyn Ground where Golovkin visited would hold close to 40,000 for their fight. After that, Jacobs could be in play for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Golovkin has no nuts.

He'll fight light punching Mayweather at 154 whose only hope to win is to outpoint GGG while dancing around the ring, but won't fight Canelo at 155 because it's too risky.

He'll fight Chavez Jr and Thomas O at 168, but won't fight Ward.

He'll fight a Haymon fighter in Wade, but won't fight Jacobs or Lara.

He wants it his way or no way. He doesn't bring PPV money. He doesn't have a massive audience. He doesn't want to make any sacrifices. He doesn't want to do anything but cry all day about who won't fight him
                Abel Sanchez:

After Canelo's next fight, and if we succeed in April- all of the belts will come into play and then the winner would have to face the number one [ranked fighter under] the WBA, which could happen before the end of the year. I want Golovkin to fight three times this year. For me, I think it's best to have four fights, but he will not be able to because of the Canelo fight.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-c...gh-160--101048

Don't worry, Danny Jacobs time is coming. Jacobs just needs to win his next fight at Barclay's in April.

Comment

GGG's team let Cotto and Canelo walk all over them. Can't say I feel to bad for what is currently happening with Golovkin.
                  GGG's team has done well with Gennady, but they've made several dumb mistakes.
                  Now he's going to fight twice this year and won't get the opponents he's looking for.
                  They should try to at least get Lara. It's not like K2 has said bad things about Haymon. They're one of the few companies that has not been negative towards Al, so maybe he'll be more willing to work with them.

A lot of this is their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    You do know GGG is 10 YEARS older than GGG Einstein? 15 years old 139 and 10 years later 160 souns about right. Where's the magic in that???

GGG been 160 since 2003 and 21 years old to 34 he's not gained nothing??? Maybe Canelo should just fight 4 bums a years and then I'm sure he could make 154 for ever as well...
                    That's what he has to do ....go back down to a divsion where he belongs and stop being a coward....Mr 1lb man is running for his life

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      I hope Abel is right!!...Lil G deserves peanuts for throwing Ward a curve!!..no steak and lobster for Team Lil G....keep feeding him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!
                      Get used to these fight for EVER!!! GGG ain't going up in weight and If he blows this last chance he's DONE! "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" fir the REST of his ENTIRE career! I hope he puts on another JOKE PPV event against a nobody.

GGG vs. Pepe Lemuix; GGG was favored by -1800 on PPV
                      GGG vs. Dennis Wade; GGG is favored by -1800

ALL his fights he's been favored by at least -1500

I used to think he was ducked but most of the time it's because his team is CHEAP!!! And they NEVER give time to sign big fights! He fights 4 times a year. That's ZERO time to negotiate a REAL fight.

Or he CHANGES the terms! Chavez Jr. before he dropped out because of Arum. GGG CHANGED the terms already agreed upon. This should of been talked about BEFORE they agreed.

How would you like to buy a car, shake hands and then about to sign they add a bunch of stuff??? How bad do you want to sell/fight when you change it up.

Arum screwed it then by taking 7 mill off the table and changing it to 3 mil unless he extended his contract....Unfortunately it didn't work out for him as good as it did for Floyd! But at the time he add the name so I see why he didn't sign the extension.

Comment

Working...
                      X