Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Abel Sanchez, head trainer for WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs), is not confident that a mandatory fight with happen with WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea, don't doubt that after Khan fight was made

Comment

Canelo will fight for a 54 title against Liam Smith or somebody in September and the WBC will make up some champion in recess BS or something.

Comment

Well I guess that's something Abel and boxing fans have in common. We don't think the fight is gonna happen either

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Yea, don't doubt that after Khan fight was made
          exactly this. you can't just jump in the ring to fight GGG after fighting khan lol

Comment

And this is why I don't respect GGG or his team

Comment

If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin after Khan, i'll disown him as a fan. Only way i'll let him slide is if he fights Jacobs and officially signs to fight Golovkin after Jacobs, like Pacquiao vs Morales II(Morales fought Raheem but signed/agreed to fight Pacquiao) and Mayweather-Judah(Judah signed/agreed to fight Mayweather after Baldomir).

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                And this is why I don't respect GGG or his team
                You don't respect GGG or his team because Canelo is a giant pink pu$$y?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Well I guess that's something Abel and boxing fans have in common. We don't think the fight is gonna happen either
                  You are correct.

Then why wait? Make a big fuzz about it with the WBC. It's clear this fight isn't gonna happen unless it's at 155 (I doubt that too). Canelo's team has repeatedly said that in the media. Strip him ASAP.

Not that I give any **** about any belts. They are all corrupt.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-06-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I think they should just target DeGale... I don't want to see Golovkin wait until May 2017 for a Canelo fight. He should fight DeGale at the end of 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X