No announcement yet.

Khan finally got his big fight. GGG is now the most delusional fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Canelo is not going to fight you. Stop wasting your time and strip him and schedule a real fight. Enough with the Willie Monroe's and Dominic Wade's. I don't care if it's a mandatory. A **** fight is a **** fight and when you're 33 years old with a **** resume you should be trying to fight good fighters, belts or no belts. You're using the belts as an excuse to get a pass for fighting the Dominic Wade's of the world as a mandatory because you don't want to take a risk before fighting Canelo. Or when it was Cotto you choose Willie Monroe. Kovalev gets a pass for Mohammadi because he fought Hopkins and Pascal before he was shot. Hell, he even fought Darnell Boone twice. You don't get that pass GGG. All we want to see you fight ONE A-level fighter. Is that to much to ask? Go up a weight class. Go down a weight class. Make a catchweight. Or you can keep being delusional and think Canelo is going to give you a shot. Once September rolls around you'll be sitting front row with the WBC belt in your hands at the T-Mobile center watching Canelo fight Bradley while you get ready to fight Heiland.
    Do you ever wonder about GGG's health? How much gas he has left in the tank? Has this ever crossed your mind? Yeah he's 33, he still has time to achieve greatness. He's the type of fighter to fight well into his forties IMO. The man looks like a kid with his baby face ffs lol

Comment

This thread should be addressed to all the ducks in the sport. This also proves that you don't have to tweet to get the fight you want.

Comment

Khan has had multiple big fights before

and ggg IS a big fight, anything hes in has buzz around it

dumb thread brah

Comment

97k on PPV is not a "big fight".

Comment

you give credit for wins over darnell boone but not david lemieux? plz show me your advanced ranking system

i agree kovalev > GGG but the reasons you gave are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
              yeah I didn't read your post but I agree its a shame ggg fought in an era of talentless divas.
              I didn't read it either.

LMAO. Glad someone else said it. You said it better tan me, and quicker than me. Perfect!!

Comment

Working...
              X