Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Fighting: I Don't Really Miss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at least your clothing line is bring you in more money then you actual fighters are. Respect saw mayweather has his hats and shit on lids

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      He has to keep commenting on his "retirement" because he realizes nobody cares about him unless he has a fight signed..
      Are you really this blank , the forum is still populated by him , the reporters are still all around him doing every interview they can get .
      , he is being offered more money to come back than greats have made over their entire career , nobody cares right lol .

Comment

And I don't miss you either, please stay retired, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Are you really this blank , the forum is still populated by him , the reporters are still all around him doing every interview they can get .
          , he is being offered more money to come back than greats have made over their entire career , nobody cares right lol .
          No need to have a nervous breakdown because he Isn't Interested In returning. Maybe consider jumping on the little bro Broner bandwagon. He has Floyd's act down pretty good. Now If he could only fight as good as he talks.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Keep spending that f*** money Floyd, at 39 he shouldn't come back, 49-0 is simply ridiculous enjoy retirement.
            Its only been 4 1/2 mos. Bt 2008 -2012 , a 5 yr period, he had 4 fights. So, I'm not surprised that he doesn't have the itch yet. Even if he wasn't retired he wouldn't be training now. I think he'll probably come back. Not certain of it, but he'll try to get a payday against a decent fighter. No one like Thurman or GGG. if he really wanted a challenge he'd take a Canelo rematch but I could see a Danny Garcia fight kr Pac rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              With him gone and I'm going to hate saying this, Khan has been the first one who took a big chance of being the next PPV king.

If by some miracle he beat Canelo, which I doubt, he is the King.
              Are you freakin serious?? Khan the new ppv king, you must not know ish about boxing.
              After floyd as it, canelo was the next ppv king, even chavez jr and golovkin are big ppv sellers, amir khan is nowhere near being a ppv king,

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Are you freakin serious?? Khan the new ppv king, you must not know ish about boxing.
                After floyd as it, canelo was the next ppv king, even chavez jr and golovkin are big ppv sellers, amir khan is nowhere near being a ppv king,
                I think you miss the part about him beating Canelo. GGG as we all seen can't sell out a high school gym right now.

And don't think that since you made a few post on a boxing website implies that you know S Hi t about boxing. Everyone's guesses and speculations is exactly that.
                Last edited by Nomadic; 02-04-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Punk...

That's because you weren't a real fighter, Floyd. You are a PUNK! Every fighter misses fighting and wish they could still do it. This proves how much you didn't care about the fans and the sport in the first place. You were a "prize fighter". Not a "fighter".

P.S. We do not miss you so please stay retired.

Comment

Good on the guy! Listening to some of the stuff he's said over the years and the persona he's kept up its hard to imagine that some guy like that could be a mentor to his children. Family comes before boxing and I'm happy he's now realised that aswell.

Comment

It's done. The Pacquiao fiasco pretty much sealed it. Fans will never forgive Floyd for that, especially when he flaunted a 100 million dollar check in front of us.When the majority of people who are not huge boxing fans think of him they think of the lack of excitement and no heavy punches during his fights and they also remember his checkered past with the abuse of women. Let's not even talk about IV's.

Neither Showtime or HBO will give him a big contract, so he will make a max of 15 million per fight instead of 35 million so why bother? The only money fight is Pac and nobody wants to see that again. It could happen if Pac knocks out Bradley, but Pac is done too.

Comment

Working...
                      X