Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do Solo Boxeo and Estrella TV pay in license fees?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do Solo Boxeo and Estrella TV pay in license fees?

Does anybody know how much Top Rank and Golden Boy receive from these Spanish language broadcasts?

I've heard it's under $70k. Is this true?

I believe it's much lower. My understanding is Tecate is the only reason Solo Boxeo is even on.

Comment

ESPN paid 10 grand back in the day. not sure hwat they paid by the time FNF was coming off of the air, but i'm pretty sure it was around the same, and would only go up for certain, important fights. guys can still get additional revenue, like say from a sponsor, but the purses were crazy low. once you pay your trainer, manager, any sparring partnets

i knew managers who had fighters on the network. they'd basically get A-side guys a spot on TV and hope to either get on the premium networks, or back to the premium networks. few fighters, like delivin rodriguez, for instance, were content with being "ESPN" fighters, but for the most part the fights were taken to move fighters. prospects looking to get knockouts on TV, washed up fighters looking to get another title shot, etc.

Comment

Much lower?

How much do the main event fighters get paid on Estrella and Solo Boxeo?

Comment

Working...
        X