Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook Asked Me To Get Gennady Golovkin Fight at 155

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    I'm the 5th Beatle.

He should go to U.S. and get it on with DSG.
    A slightly better WW taking on a slightly better MW. Would be awesome.

DSG doesn't want Brook. Definitely not,

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      A slightly better WW taking on a slightly better MW. Would be awesome.

DSG doesn't want Brook. Definitely not,

If they can pull this GGG fight off then all credit to them.

Could you imagine? Khan vs Brook for all the MW belts at Wembley?

Comment

He should just get better names at 147.

Comment

directly from being a prospect who hasnt done **** to being murdered by ggg? really poor financial decision

khan is cashing out against canelo but hes had a decent career already and a lot of miles on him, already found his limits, its normal
          Last edited by ////; 02-04-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Can't see it happening, he already ducked Chaves, Alexander, Bradley, Rios, Thurman and most recently Khan with his purse excuses, so fighting GGG would be almost a complete u-turn on his previous behavioural patterns. It's almost guaranteed that if the fight was ever contractualized he'd pull out with some sort of phantom injury in my opinion.

Comment

This is the domino effect. Now all kinds of Brits come out of the woodwork trying to put the world on its ear.

The bravery bar has been raised.

Comment

People in hell want ice water but that doesn't mean they are going to get it. Canelo said yes to Khan because Khan makes him more money than any other fight. GGG has no reason to fight Brook. He would get the same trashing from fans that Canelo is getting but without the big cash reward that Canelo will get.

Comment

I really do like Brook but his career shouldn't just depend on Khan, 147 has a good numbers of young fighters/names, all he needs to do is fight one or two of them and elevate his own career without Khan, Khan made the same mistake of chasing Mayweather, then Pac etc, Concentrate on your own career and make a good name for yourself. That was people can look at your resume and say 'He fought so so and so' but right now his resume looks weak at 147.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook Asked Me To Get Gennady Golovkin Fight at 155

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (35-0, 24KOs) was very disappointed when Amir Khan finalized his fight with WBC middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez for May 7th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      People in hell want ice water but that doesn't mean they are going to get it. Canelo said yes to Khan because Khan makes him more money than any other fight. GGG has no reason to fight Brook. He would get the same trashing from fans that Canelo is getting but without the big cash reward that Canelo will get.
                      This ^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Working...
                      X