Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan will get possible career ending beat down at the hands of Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There a good chance that Khan leaves on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      I dont think it will and im not even a Khan fan. The thing is that Canelo is not the type of fighter that will push and punish his opponents. If Khan doesnt try to act brave and stand and trade then i dont see Canelo landing flush hard shots on Khan.
      Canelo gave Josseito Lopez a vicious beating and a few other people, I saw people in the stands turning the heads and not looking at the savage mauling Josseito received. Khan will get the same.

Khan is cashing out and retiring after this fight.

Comment

Not possible. A guy like Provod, Margs, etc will keep going and get beaten senseless round after round without quit. Kahn goes out cold when hit hard. Here's not going to sustain cumulative damage. Just a vicious flurry and go out cold.

Comment

Redd Foxx beat me to it: guys like Margarito get career ending beat downs, guys like Khan get knocked the **** out.

Comment

Khan must fight like Kirkland if he wants to be successful. Thats the only chance he has.

Comment

He'll be skipping out of the road too much on those bambi legs to receive a kirkland-like beating. He won't engage until Canelo catches him with a couple of crushing bodyshots, mid rounds I reckon, then he's ****ed!

Comment

He obviously took this fight looking to cash out. Good chance he retires afterwards. That's why he's been chasing only the superstars.

Comment

Khan doesn't have the chin to receive a career changing beating. He'll be knocked out before any permanent damage could set in. Margarito took a career changing beating from Pacquiao because he had the chin to get punched for 12 rounds. Khan didn't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He obviously took this fight looking to cash out. Good chance he retires afterwards. That's why he's been chasing only the superstars.
                    Big money to fight Brook in the UK, if what we all expect happens and he gets koed.

Comment

He is cashing out, no doubt. He gets KO'd, Brook fight, retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X