Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan > Rosado, Clottey, Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Lemieux might literally take Khan's head off, and Khan has no chance unless it's fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
      Rosado and clottey would not beat khan at any weight
      Not anymore, but prime Clottey might beat Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I agree with you. Canelo is a prize fighter and Khan is a huge payday Canelo has ever right to accept this fight. Khan asked for the fight so why the hell should Canelo turn it down? Khan is a better opponent than the guys they were talking about Canelo fighting. Clottey was never in the running to fight Canelo but Rosado was. I think most of the guys b*tching about this fight are Canelo haters and they would b*tch at him no matter who he was going to fight. Khan has matured into a big welterweight and he said he expects to weigh about 165 pounds on fight night while Canelo should be about 170 on fight night as usual. This fight wlll be a big seller and both boxers will make lots of money.

Dude just stop. Pretty much everyone is ****ting on this fight. He had several options that could of made him a **** load of money and not made him the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

I'm not saying Khan would beat Lemieux - he would however outbox Clottley & Rosado, I'm saying its a better fight than Lemeiux as of right now because Lemeiux is coming off a loss. Let Lemeiux get a win or two then I think they'll fight.

Invariably, most of the "hardcore" fans hating on this fight are the people who hate on Canelo no matter what he does. He could fight GGG and you'd say he was forced into it ect. There's no winning when a certain drone of fans constantly critiques a boxer. That's the problem with boxing fans - they find it hard to remain objective.

Comment

All those guys stop Khan in 5 or less..since when is picking an opponent from 2 weight classes down good?

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
              All those guys stop Khan in 5 or less..since when is picking an opponent from 2 weight classes down good?
              Neither Rosado or Clottley have the skills to beat Khan. He would win both those fights by UD as long as he used his brain.

And again, I never said he would beat Lemieux - I said it's a better fight than Lemieux at this moment in time.

Technically it's two weight classes but in reality it isn't, the fight is at 155, one pound above junior middle weight which is one weight class above Khan. Anyhow, Khan said his walking weight is 153 and he's a big welterweight too.

It's just a shame the likes of Mayweather, chose Maidana twice and Berto over Khan, and Pacquiao, chose Bradley and blamed HBO, decided to duck Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                I understand people are hating on this fight because Khan is way smaller than Canelo and people see it as being a mismatch because of the difference in sizes which is compounded by Khans shaky chin.

However, this fight for Canelo, is better than fighting Rosado, Clottey or Lemeiux. It's better than fighting any MW out there right now barring Jacobs, BJS or GGG. This is because Khan is way more skilled than the former 3, he's got assets which could really trouble Canelo - he's got the fastest hands in the boxing world right now and of course Khan is a former two weight world champion. Khan is a way better name to have on Canelo's resume than the former 3 he was supposedly going to fight despite the weight discrepancies as Khan is a much more accomplished and talented fighter. The only thing that's really going against Khan in this fight is his chin.

Khan is a much bigger threat than people are giving him credit for, but I do of course accept Canelo is a heavy heavy favourite as he would have been again h the former 3. This fight is much more fan friendly especially for the casuals and it's a £ fight and fight which it seems Canelo would like to showcase his power.

Overall, it's not as bad a fight as some of you guys are making our. Give some credit to Khan for his heart and give some credit to Canelo for fighting another livewire and not someone washed up like Rosado or Clottley especially seeing the run of fighters he's taken on.

Prediction: Canelo by brutal KO. But Khan has the ability to eek out a decision.

He's a better opponent because technically this is a stay busy fight before GGG. So if you're going to have a gimme fight, might as well make money doing it. Khan will sell, the others simply would not.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                  I understand people are hating on this fight because Khan is way smaller than Canelo and people see it as being a mismatch because of the difference in sizes which is compounded by Khans shaky chin.

However, this fight for Canelo, is better than fighting Rosado, Clottey or Lemeiux. It's better than fighting any MW out there right now barring Jacobs, BJS or GGG. This is because Khan is way more skilled than the former 3, he's got assets which could really trouble Canelo - he's got the fastest hands in the boxing world right now and of course Khan is a former two weight world champion. Khan is a way better name to have on Canelo's resume than the former 3 he was supposedly going to fight despite the weight discrepancies as Khan is a much more accomplished and talented fighter. The only thing that's really going against Khan in this fight is his chin.

Khan is a much bigger threat than people are giving him credit for, but I do of course accept Canelo is a heavy heavy favourite as he would have been again h the former 3. This fight is much more fan friendly especially for the casuals and it's a £ fight and fight which it seems Canelo would like to showcase his power.

Overall, it's not as bad a fight as some of you guys are making our. Give some credit to Khan for his heart and give some credit to Canelo for fighting another livewire and not someone washed up like Rosado or Clottley especially seeing the run of fighters he's taken on.

Prediction: Canelo by brutal KO. But Khan has the ability to eek out a decision.
                  how about Andrade, or the charlo twins? too big of a risk with less reward?

Comment

Skill wise i say yes but not at this weight

Comment

Roman Gonzalez is a better fighter than Deontay Wilder, doesn't mean he'd have a better chance against Fury. ****ting on this fight doesn't make you a hater, being okay with this fight makes you beyond a nuthugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X