• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Bring up Ulises Solis or maybe walkout with him
    This is a great idea IMO

Comment

you need to know spanish to get into his head, and he said she said darma doesnt ahve that same affect. When someone clowns you to yoru face and you cant do anything it right their and then has to feel like you nuts got chopped off.

To be fair the UK fan chanting etc can get to him he might be outshined.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        you need to know spanish to get into his head, and he said she said darma doesnt ahve that same affect. When someone clowns you to yoru face and you cant do anything it right their and then has to feel like you nuts got chopped off.

To be fair the UK fan chanting etc can get to him he might be outshined.
        Pretty sure that arena us going to be at least 90% for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Pretty sure that arena us going to be at least 90% for Canelo.
          these UK fans boy are wild as fuck! (white boys at least never seen a UK pakistani rally but I figure it gonna be huge too cause khan has a huge fanbase 1.7 million twitter follers)

Comment

I like when new folks come along and make a "comments thread for:" thread. Gives me a good chuckle.

Anyway, Khan ain't getting in Canelo's head.

Comment

these UK fans boy are wild as fuck! (white boys at least never seen a UK pakistani rally but I figure it gonna be huge too cause khan has a huge fanbase 1.7 million twitter follers)
              Hatton, Haye and the likes take a great crowd.

Khan has been fighting in the US so long, very few people travel to see him from the UK. His last few fights haven't sold out smaller venues.

Canelo on the other hand has sold out arenas and stadiums, those tickets will go quick.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Hatton, Haye and the likes take a great crowd.

Khan has been fighting in the US so long, very few people travel to see him from the UK. His last few fights haven't sold out smaller venues.

Canelo on the other hand has sold out arenas and stadiums, those tickets will go quick.
                but cant compare major fight to just regular fights.

Comment

a drill

Comment

but cant compare major fight to just regular fights.
                    That's true.

Still, the Canelo fans that sold out Minute Maid Park are going to snap these up very quickly. I'll be majorly surprised if 19,000 of the 20,000 aren't Canelo fans.

Comment

Bring Americanelo and Ulises Solis to the presser and make a spectacle out of it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X