Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins says he will fight in the may 7th card and he will be a huge underdog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins says he will fight in the may 7th card and he will be a huge underdog

Hopkins speaking to Sally Eckback says he's going to be a 80/20 underdog. Is it going to be Froch? ???

"Can't wait!"

Said no one

Comment

I'd take Hopkins over Froch

Comment

Hopefully he's stretching the truth a bit. I don't want to see him in another Kovalev type fight that's for sure but I'd love to see him go out on a high note against a more limited foe like Abraham or someone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          "Can't wait!"

Said no one
          Hopkins does great ratings when he fights so yea some people want to see him fight

Comment

"Can't wait!"

Said no one

Yeah I just wish he'd retire. literally nothing for him to prove

Comment

he's gonna fight Chocolatito on the undercard of Khan-Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yeah I just wish he'd retire. literally nothing for him to prove
                Exactly. You lost to ****ing Chad Dawson, you done lost to Kovalev. It's over so move on. Not interested in watching him cherry pick a Murat-type opponent where we should give him credit because he's old or watching him get beat because he's old.

Comment

Exactly. You lost to ****ing Chad Dawson, you done lost to Kovalev. It's over so move on. Not interested in watching him cherry pick a Murat-type opponent where we should give him credit because he's old or watching him get beat because he's old.

love Bernard but im not even interested in listening to him when he sits next to Jim and Max

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Hopefully he's stretching the truth a bit. I don't want to see him in another Kovalev type fight that's for sure but I'd love to see him go out on a high note against a more limited foe like Abraham or someone like that.
                    He's saying he's goingto be a huge underdog
                    I'm wondering if he's fighting a big name or why he's saying that

Comment

Working...
                    X