Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins says he will fight in the may 7th card and he will be a huge underdog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    love Bernard but im not even interested in listening to him when he sits next to Jim and Max
    LOL yeah seriously. I can't believe I used to hate on George Foreman. What I would or wouldn't do to have him back commentating.

Comment

BHop is a legend but looked all of 50 in his last fight. Time to hang them up

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        LOL yeah seriously. I can't believe I used to hate on George Foreman. What I would or wouldn't do to have him back commentating.

me too man...even tho George was such a homer for former Olympians, he was great to listen to

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          me too man...even tho George was such a homer for former Olympians, he was great to listen to
          Don't forget how big a homer he was for De La Hoya. That **** used to get on my nerves.

And James Page, the former best pound for pound fighter in the world.

Comment

He's going to heavyweight.

Comment

Foreman was god awful, even worse than Lewis. Atleast Lennox knew to be quiet when he had nothing to say. George would ramble on about the dumbest point until getting cut off or argued with.

Anyway, it seems obvious Nard doesn't want to go out with that bad loss to Sergey. After that long ass career, he'd surely want to go out on a high note.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Don't forget how big a homer he was for De La Hoya. That **** used to get on my nerves.

And James Page, the former best pound for pound fighter in the world.

oh George was a culprit in developing my Oscar hate when i was in high school

being in SoCal, not only did i have Arum trying to shove Oscar down our throats (no joke, he had billboards up for him and radio appearances and commercials), but when he did come on, there was George slobbering on his nuts

but its still better than listening to Bernard pursuing his tangents when he's asked a question by Max

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Foreman was god awful, even worse than Lewis. Atleast Lennox knew to be quiet when he had nothing to say. George would ramble on about the dumbest point until getting cut off or argued with.

Anyway, it seems obvious Nard doesn't want to go out with that bad loss to Sergey. After that long ass career, he'd surely want to go out on a high note.
                  I agree with Foreign Soil on this one. Big George used to just speak nonsense half the time.

Comment

Wow. I'd take Bernard over Brahemer tomorrow

Comment

I guess i'm in the minority, but I'd like to see Hopkins one more time. Why not, cause he's 50? He's the #3 ranked LHW.

Comment

Working...
                      X