• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    What opponent???? lol he will duck GGG.
    He can rematch cotto for millions and a threat you idiot gg I's irrelevant

Comment

not only is he NOT fighting GGG or any legit MW, he's picking on a JWW that has looked like **** the last few times ive seen him

and if that's not bad enough, he's giving that sorry ass JWW a fat payday for doing nothing to earn it

yay Canelo

Comment

The only way he gains respect back is fighting triple G

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
          Indifferent. He's fighting for the biggest paydays like everybody else.
          I've never seen anything this bad that was for a title and on ppv against a guy who was at his best 3 weight classes below where the fight will be taking place.

Comment

It's only one fight.. It's not even THAT bad of a fight honestly.

I'm cool with it as long as Canelo and GGG fight this Fall. Cause that's what everyone wants to see anyways.

Comment

How could fighting Khan gain any MW respect?

Comment

ever since the lara fight i've been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to taking challenges, but not any more. i have zero faith in him ever facing golovkin now. hopefully WBC strip him and get it over with

Comment

I don't know how the hell a Middleweight Champion can earn respect fighting a Welterweight but this is boxing in 2016 I guess

Khan should be admired for taking this match but not Canelo

Comment

Lost respect as he is fighting a WW but is refusing to let HIS MANDATORY IN HIS OWN WEIGHT DIVISION weigh in at the limit.

Comment

Name wise it isn't a bad fight, but as established as Canelo is why reach 2 divisions down to get a fighter...

If you have gained respect for Canelo for making this fight, i wonder how you would feel if GGG made this fight... personally i would be extremely disappointed if GGG was across from Kahn come fight night. in fact i am sad to say this but Wade would be a better test for Canelo at middleweight than kahn would be. Wade is by no means a world beater but he is middleweight something Canelo is scared to face.

Comment

Working...
                      X